Florida Gay Nightclub Mass Shooting

Started by drunkenshoe, June 12, 2016, 05:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

There is no peace, because people want to follow alpha-males for fun and profit.  Alpha-females are far and few between.  Thatcher and Hillary.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

reasonist

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 19, 2016, 02:32:06 PM
Then you must not have visited Alabama. :))  I have a pet hypothesis about people.  I think they are all the same in that they all simply want to be left alone to make their way through life with family and local community; left alone in the sense that we can enjoy life and family, work at what we want to work at and not be in constant combat.  Yes, I do realize that this is a bit to idealized and that there are a few who are out for only themselves.  But, by and large, most people are live and let live types.  I have not traveled to many different places to test this out, but the few I've been to this seems to hold true. 

Totally agree. It only gets messy when some want their ideology or lifestyle imposed on others. My favorite word is RESPECT. Respect for yourself, nature, and other people's privacy, dignity, safety and property. If we all could adhere to this simple rule, the world would be a much better place.
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire