Florida Gay Nightclub Mass Shooting

Started by drunkenshoe, June 12, 2016, 05:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonsensei

Respect my pronouns or I'll blow you away.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Atheon on June 12, 2016, 08:43:52 AM
NOW can we ban guns?
But what about protecting myself from the big bad gubnit!?

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

pr126

It is the global warming. Makes people unhinged.

stromboli

Quote from: pr126 on June 12, 2016, 11:08:08 AM
It is the global warming. Makes people unhinged.

Lol. Good to see you old man.

Flanker1Six

NOW can we ban guns?

That'd be the best way to provide even larger guaranteed populations of victims for mass shooters to do their thing (that's how they do it in most of Europe and why they don't have stuff like this over there).   Or, we could just make murder illegal?  That'd solve it for sure.   

Gawdzilla Sama

Anybody think of the Pink Flamingo when they read the subject line.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

pr126

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 12, 2016, 12:13:28 PM
Anybody think of the Pink Flamingo when they read the subject line.
The Blue Oyster Club.  (police Academy)

Mike Cl

NOW can we ban guns?
Now, now now!!!  Everybody knows the world was created 6,000 years ago and that guns do not kill people, people do.  Go stand in the corner for awhile!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

How ironic is that most secular people screaming their heads off about how the consequences of climate change is fatal in many levels and has already been on, getting pissed off to any politician or Christian association acting like as if doesn't exist. BUT when it is said that it already fucked up the balance, everyone is ready to treat it like conspiracy theory. Hmmm. Why does this behaviour sounds familiar to me... :think:

Does anyone have  the slightest idea of the dimensions of the drought in ME, esp. Syria tied to climate change? And the civil wars and domestic violence it started years ago?

It must be very difficult for some people to imagine a huge land WITHOUT a drop of water and people starving to death. Millions of people moving here and there...Never been on the news?

But if it was a hollywood movie about mankind's struggle of water wars, some dysutopic future flick with half naked sexy chicks 'n boys holding guns, it would make sense, right. There would be comments like "I like this movie, it's realistic, it will be the the beginning of our end..."

But when it really happens...NOO Can't be. Refugees and terrorists are an army after collapsing our civilisation, they are so jelaous of us...oh NOOOO...cry"  :chatter:

Hey pr126, how is Europe? Did it collapse yet? Do you think I would hear the from here if it did?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 12, 2016, 01:00:25 PM
Now, now now!!!  Everybody knows the world was created 6,000 years ago and that guns do not kill people, people do.  Go stand in the corner for awhile!!!

What about ton of atheists-secular morons who think more guns protect them and they are just necessary tools like cars? 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 12, 2016, 01:16:27 PM
What about ton of atheists-secular morons who think more guns protect them and they are just necessary tools like cars?
Yeah, the illogical love of guns does seem to cut across all religious or political lines, doesn't it.  And in the post above I was using (or trying to) my great American sarcasm, Shoe.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 12, 2016, 10:29:08 AM
But what about protecting myself from the big bad gubnit!?

Good point. When are people going to smarten up and start understanding that politicians have nothing but the people's best interests at heart? Donald Trump is winning in the polls, but there's nothing scary about that at all. No guns and a leader like the Donald? What could go wrong? It's not like we've had several posters on here comparing him to Hitler or anything... Oh wait. Surely he wouldn't take advantage of people not being able to defend themselves by stripping away their liberties,would he? Nope. Donald is a fine gentleman who cares about his fellow man. Nothing to worry about. Forget about the millions of soldiers who supposedly died for the cause of freedom, who are rolling over in their graves right now. Who cares about them and their silly little sacrifice?

Johan

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on June 12, 2016, 01:30:02 PM
Good point. When are people going to smarten up and start understanding that politicians have nothing but the people's best interests at heart? Donald Trump is winning in the polls, but there's nothing scary about that at all. No guns and a leader like the Donald? What could go wrong? It's not like we've had several posters on here comparing him to Hitler or anything... Oh wait. Surely he wouldn't take advantage of people not being able to defend themselves by stripping away their liberties,would he? Nope. Donald is a fine gentleman who cares about his fellow man. Nothing to worry about. Forget about the millions of soldiers who supposedly died for the cause of freedom, who are rolling over in their graves right now. Who cares about them and their silly little sacrifice?
Riddle me this: what's your handgun going to do against a tank?

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel