News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Islam is a disgrace to life.

Started by Goon, June 11, 2016, 03:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goon

These syrians in canada crying that can't marry children or live by sharia fuckin law. these muslims "scientists" that are still wondering how women could possibly be actual humans. the child rape culture.. basing your life on this prophet that was a pedophile and beastiality kinda fella. he only molested the little girl until his dick would properly fit. what a religion to base your life around. you don't even have to get to the ridiculous stories, just look at how bankrupt a person has to be mentally/morally to be a pedophile endorsing piece of shit that wants a world under sharia law. sharia law is the most barbaric and perverse set of governing principles for a society/country to live by since forever.

donald trump wanting to fuck with muslims is great. people that sympathize with them are pieces of shit. even the women are pedophile sympathizers/pro pedophilia.. the children are doomed, like christian children.. only christianity lacks so much terrorism and child rape. islam is the worst religion of all time, by a mile. that says a lot with north america slowly coming back from 2000 years of noah's ark belief.
You evolutionists are spoiling our fun!

PickelledEggs

you're still here? Good to see you back

Goon

i wish donald trump didn't say what he did about latin people. i'd love to promote the shit out of him.. especially with the bern losing to hillbillary. lol yea, i'm here.
You evolutionists are spoiling our fun!

Nonsensei

Donald Trump isn't going to do shit to Muslims. Hes also not going to build a wall between Mexico and the US, nor is he going to level a 45% tariff on Chinese imports.

Hes just saying he will so people exactly like you will vote for him. Then when he gets in he will cackle in glee and then proceed with whatever his real agenda is. Probably a bunch of pro business legislation and deregulation.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

marom1963

Quote from: Nonsensei on June 11, 2016, 04:11:40 PM
Donald Trump isn't going to do shit to Muslims. Hes also not going to build a wall between Mexico and the US, nor is he going to level a 45% tariff on Chinese imports.

Hes just saying he will so people exactly like you will vote for him. Then when he gets in he will cackle in glee and then proceed with whatever his real agenda is. Probably a bunch of pro business legislation and deregulation.
In other words, he'll be like any other candidate who got in since FDR, the last president really to carry through on his pre-election agenda. And don't say Reagan because Reagan presided over one of the greatest expanses of government in history and certainly one of the hugest increases in deficit spending in history.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

drunkenshoe

Christians lack child rape?

You realise boys are children, right? There is almost a systematic abuse of male children under Catholic rule by priests. And nobody can even touch these people.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

marom1963

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 21, 2016, 03:14:33 AM
Christians lack child rape?

You realise boys are children, right? There is almost a systematic abuse of male children under Catholic rule by priests. And nobody can even touch these people.
Solipsism at work.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

drunkenshoe

Yeah well many different things mixed with that too. Exactly like men, boys are usually regarded as disposable in sexual abuse and rape compared to females.

But mostly here, from his posts I get a simpleton, straight 'muslims are the reason for all the poblems, let's annihilate them', but he is talking about a religion. Meaning he thinks there is one culture of one religion or a giant copy machine somewhere. He wants to support Trump because of his half wit threats, but wants to save the latins and upset that this cannot be the case. :lol:

How is that this person can be classified as secular? Well obviously there are many other words to describe him.

This is the kind of dark ignorance and compartmentalism I can't get my head around. The two ideas of Trump between muslims and latins, exactly the same, one cannot exist without the other. How blind someone needs to be not to be able to see that? Oy vey...

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

marom1963

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 21, 2016, 04:15:49 AM
Yeah well many different things mixed with that too. Exactly like men, boys are usually regarded as disposable in sexual abuse and rape compared to females.

But mostly here, from his posts I get a simpleton, straight 'muslims are the reason for all the poblems, let's annihilate them', but he is talking about a religion. Meaning he thinks there is one culture of one religion or a giant copy machine somewhere. He wants to support Trump because of his half wit threats, but wants to save the latins and upset that this cannot be the case. :lol:

How is that this person can be classified as secular? Well obviously there are many other words to describe him.

This is the kind of dark ignorance and compartmentalism I can't get my head around. The two ideas of Trump between muslims and latins, exactly the same, one cannot exist without the other. How blind someone needs to be not to be able to see that? Oy vey...
Secular is anyone who isn't a cleric!
I don't know who is going to win.
Numerically, the election will be close.
It seems that Clinton has a fairly easy electoral win. The electoral win is what counts.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Baruch

On the OP .. Canada has been relatively open to ME immigrants compared to the US.  Even had a TV show ... Little Mosque on the Prairie.  It isn't even the culture clash ... the US had the same problem with our immigrants ... it is the quantity.  Simply don't vote liberal, and tell the immigrants they need to integrate or else.  If 1000 ME folks are allowed to immigrate to Canada per year, that is probably no problem.  But if like Europe, 1 million ME folks are allowed to immigrate to Canada per year ... that isn't going to work out ... except maybe for the Rothschilds.  They want everyone on earth to hate ME people for some strange reason ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Jack89

Quote from: Baruch on June 21, 2016, 07:07:41 AM
On the OP .. Canada has been relatively open to ME immigrants compared to the US.  Even had a TV show ... Little Mosque on the Prairie.  It isn't even the culture clash ... the US had the same problem with our immigrants ... it is the quantity.  Simply don't vote liberal, and tell the immigrants they need to integrate or else.  If 1000 ME folks are allowed to immigrate to Canada per year, that is probably no problem.  But if like Europe, 1 million ME folks are allowed to immigrate to Canada per year ... that isn't going to work out ... except maybe for the Rothschilds.  They want everyone on earth to hate ME people for some strange reason ...
Why generalize and say ME folk?  We're not talking Coptic Christians, Jews, or Armenians here. 

Flanker1Six

Little Mosque on the Prairie?!    :kiddingme:  Did you make that up?   Though they did produce two season of "Puppets That Kill"---Damn!  There's a weird parallel there!  LOL! 

Good points about numbers allowed in, and differentiating between those "interested" in integrating into the host country's prevailing culture/values, and the "other kind" just looking for "free treats" on the tax payer's dime/dinar. 

Still leaves the issue of second or third gens who become disaffected for whatever reason/s and go off the deep end ala the Fort Hood, San Bernadino, and Orlando shooters (amongst others).  THAT is a VARY BIG problem with no easy solution/s.  The people most likely to know the disaffected are up to no good will be family and close friends---the same group/s most likely to be apologists for them; if not providing outright cover.   

If you see or hear something---------say something! 

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Jack89 on June 21, 2016, 08:38:23 AM
Why generalize and say ME folk?  We're not talking Coptic Christians, Jews, or Armenians here. 
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

Armenians make trouble by filing law suites against Turkey for their genocide.  Jews of course are trouble, because we are the people everyone wants to blame/kill.  Coptic Christians are a minority in Egypt, but also New Jersey.  New Jersey is the Egypt away from Egypt.  Like Jews, Armenians & Copts would appreciate not being murdered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_Americans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wABByakbpKs ... its Canada, they have Dudley Doright too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on June 21, 2016, 01:38:13 PM
Armenians make trouble by filing law suites against Turkey for their genocide.

On the contrary. The problem is that they refuse to do that. So it is played as political bargain chip. There is nothing left in the issue about what happened a 100 years ago but just what's to negotiate for today in terms of international politics.

PS Not Armenians, Armenian Diaspora. I doubt if Armenians give a shit about it.