Trump: "Look at my African-American"

Started by Hydra009, June 04, 2016, 01:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

We are talking about the same thing. I wasn't talking about some specific ideology, I should remember not to type specific names in the forum, everything gets confused. There is no ideology at work in the US beyond extreme right and it is the fortress of most violent capitalism in the world. And two parties built on it. There is no ideology, no opposition, politics or side to breach that. 

I was talking about the the word nobody likes to type. Capitalism. By that word I don't mean the basic definition as a colourful ideology as opposed to another one, but what generally the American base which is at an extreme end. It's unique to this culture. People over all, good or bad reached to that 'standard' by that base and the politics-the culture it produced you summarised with certain points in your first post. And finally it reached a phase so destructive it could/will annihilate the middle class and leave only the poor and and the filthy rich in the near future. Doesn't matter what you put as an excuse in superstructure. As long as the base works the same, the outcome will arive to be the same.

To change the corrupt system you talk about, you would need to collapse, destroy what makes USA, The USA in every aspect and rebuild again. Cannot be done. So Trump or Clinton wouldn't make a difference and that's also why it cannot be done.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Correct ... but a military dictatorship to restore order, would be different.  Not better.  This could have happened in the weeks following the assassination of Lincoln, according to some historians.  Grant and Sherman could have gotten together ... and suppressed Congress/SCOTUS if need be.  Fortunately things didn't go that far.  Ultimately the Reconstruction planned by the Radical Republicans ;-) ... the original neo-libs ... failed after 10 years.  The US didn't have it's Robespierre nor its Napoleon.  As subsequent history proved, it took another 100 years before radicalism had another chance.  Part of what is happening now is reactionary to what happened 50 years ago.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.