News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Atheistforums.net

Started by Naru, June 08, 2016, 08:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

I would be interested in watching someone with zero background on this matter read this thread.

I'd be on the other side of a thick panel of bullet-proof glass, of course.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

Now we have partisan differences between com and org?
Not believing in a god isn't exactly a competitive stance..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm still waiting for the ATN.. THE ATHEIST TELEVISION NETWORK with fair and balanced news..and FOOTBALL GODDAMMIT! The NFL on ATN!  Arian Foster can read the news every night at 6 and report about all the saps in Cincinnati praying for the Bengals to win a playoff game again someday. 

aitm

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 25, 2016, 12:19:43 PM
Arian Foster can read the news every night at 6... 

That would be funny. He could have a segment that shows different meme's of Tebow praying and then just tap his fingers on the console as he stares blankly at the camera..hehehe
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: aitm on November 25, 2016, 02:07:09 PM
That would be funny. He could have a segment that shows different meme's of Tebow praying and then just tap his fingers on the console as he stares blankly at the camera..hehehe
You probably think the Bengals are toast this season,  but they just reactivated the running reverend Cedric Peerman who is going to pray them on to the super bowl in addition to everyone in Cincinnati taking out classified ads praising St Jude of Novena the patron saint of lost causes and desperation.  THAT'S our secret weapon DAMNED YOU patsy fans..