Atheistforums.net

Started by Naru, June 08, 2016, 08:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: randomvim on September 11, 2016, 12:54:02 PM
why desire to own all 3?
how do you promote this site?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Other denominations of atheism are wrong. We must destroy them and make them see the light; the true atheism. The chosen atheism. We must have them cast aside their wicked ways and follow the right righteous godless path.

Nah, in honesty if this were to happen so be it. But I don't need this to be a thing.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Tiberius on September 20, 2016, 10:28:23 PM
Someone linked to this thread over at atheistforums.org so I thought I'd swing by and comment. The above statement is inaccurate. I was never a big part of this place. I think I had an account with a few posts maybe 6-7 years ago, but I've long since forgotten the username / password. The "falling out" actually happened on a previous forum I was an admin of, atheistforum.com (no 's'). As far as I'm concerned there's no ill feelings between myself and the management of this place. Just wanted to make that clear.

Anyway, we're not interested in selling either. You guys have your corner of the Internet, we have ours. Some people are members of both and seem to appreciate the differences in the communities.

Thanks for setting the record straight, Tiberious. I was just talking from memory from some conversation several years back. Just goes to show why hearsay, especially old memories of something someone said, is not reliable evidence...
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on September 21, 2016, 02:12:29 AM
Other denominations of atheism are wrong. We must destroy them and make them see the light; the true atheism. The chosen atheism. We must have them cast aside their wicked ways and follow the right righteous godless path.

:rotflmao:
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on September 21, 2016, 02:12:29 AM

ROFL  :cheer:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Tiberius on September 20, 2016, 10:28:23 PM
Someone linked to this thread over at atheistforums.org so I thought I'd swing by and comment. The above statement is inaccurate. I was never a big part of this place. I think I had an account with a few posts maybe 6-7 years ago, but I've long since forgotten the username / password. The "falling out" actually happened on a previous forum I was an admin of, atheistforum.com (no 's'). As far as I'm concerned there's no ill feelings between myself and the management of this place. Just wanted to make that clear.

Anyway, we're not interested in selling either. You guys have your corner of the Internet, we have ours. Some people are members of both and seem to appreciate the differences in the communities.

HERETIC! BURN HIM SO THAT OTHERS MAY SEE THE LIGHT OF TRUE ATHEISM!
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Sal1981

Fidel_Castronaut

As an admin (there), and a long time member now lurker here, I would say that the differences are what make the two places great.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

aitm

I been there a couple times…..restroom smells funny….not funny haha either...
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

Quote from: aitm on October 01, 2016, 06:43:21 PM
That was my poop.

Sent from your mom.

Draconic Aiur

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: aitm on October 01, 2016, 06:43:21 PM

Every new mod we promote is tasked with cleaning it out. They just haven't been pulling their weight.

You just can't get the staff.

aitm

Quote from: Fidel_Castronaut on October 20, 2016, 02:35:07 PM
Every new mod we promote is tasked with cleaning it out. They just haven't been pulling their weight.

You just can't get the staff.
Sup Fidel mo-fo? How you doing? You still teaching right?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: aitm on October 20, 2016, 02:48:55 PM
Sup Fidel mo-fo? How you doing? You still teaching right?
naw bud not any more. I packed in the PhD a couple of years back and went into accountancy. I'm part qualified management accountant now (yay.....:-| ). Seriously not as bad as it sounds, I actually quite enjoy it.

How about you mate?

aitm

Quote from: Fidel_Castronaut on October 20, 2016, 02:50:32 PM
naw bud not any more. I packed in the PhD a couple of years back and went into accountancy. I'm part qualified management accountant now (yay.....:-| ). Seriously not as bad as it sounds, I actually quite enjoy it.

How about you mate?

I love the numbers as well, but they won't let me back into it. I was quite good at estimating construction jobs, 3-30 mill,, medium size projects, but they got me running the projects now and won't let me back to my excel.....rat bastards..but the pay is good, and me and my "partner" managed to get away from the home office and now we just build parks on the east side of Florida..usually on the river or ocean...real tough now..:)

Naru

*Update*

Like I mentioned before, I got laid off Nov 1st. The good news is I was only out of work for about 24 hours. I was able to pick up a new job at Datto.