News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

1-on-1 Discussion: Byakuren vs popsthebuilder

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, June 06, 2016, 12:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

I'd like to see how well popsthebuilder holds up one on one, as I only ever see him getting dogpiled. Since this is a discussion rather than a full-on debate, I don't believe strict rules will be necessary. However, I do believe the following should be enforced:

• One post at a time. After posting, we must each wait for the other person to respond. The only exception is if the moderator steps in and requires a response from one of us.
  • No engaging with the Peanut Gallery. It defeats the purpose of one-on-one discussion.

Seeing as popsthebuilder is the one making the claim, I believe he should have the first post.

So pops, you feel up for it?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

popsthebuilder

I'm up for conversation, sure.

I must ask first though; what claim am I making that you aren't making the opposite of? Just so we know where one another stand. Thanks.

I look forward to any mutually respectful rational conversation.

And just so you know; I see this was posted 2 days ago, but it was just recently brought to my attention.

I wasn't trying to put anyone off or anything.

Wait,... Edit again. You sent me the pm so you knew I hadn't seen it already...it's been a long day, don't mind me.

Peace

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: popsthebuilder on June 08, 2016, 10:17:01 PM
I'm up for conversation, sure.

I must ask first though; what claim am I making that you aren't making the opposite of? Just so we know where one another stand. Thanks.
At the most basic level, you are claiming that there is a god, while I am simply testing your claim(s).

I'll add a disclaimer that there are specific gods which I do not believe exist, but I won't factor that into this discussion.

If that satisfies you, I'll get us a moderator, and we can begin.

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).

popsthebuilder

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 08, 2016, 11:30:37 PM
At the most basic level, you are claiming that there is a god, while I am simply testing your claim(s).

I'll add a disclaimer that there are specific gods which I do not believe exist, but I won't factor that into this discussion.

If that satisfies you, I'll get us a moderator, and we can begin.

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).
I'm having trouble already.

If I am claiming a thing, and you are claiming the opposite, then are we not both making claims?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: popsthebuilder on June 09, 2016, 07:49:29 AMIf I am claiming a thing, and you are claiming the opposite, then are we not both making claims?
I'm not claiming the opposite, I am testing your claim.

popsthebuilder

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 09, 2016, 01:29:19 PM
I'm not claiming the opposite, I am testing your claim.
Sure.😊

Rock and roll babe!!

Mutual respect, and unbiased logic. I will admit when things can't be reached within sensible logic alone and be honest.

In the spirit of profitable peaceable conversation.

Shoot

Peace

Hijiri Byakuren

Alright, I'll contact a moderator, and we can start once they open the thread.

PickelledEggs

PickelledEggs, as per request, reporting for duty.