How was the rainbow life viewed before Christianity plagued europe and then NA?

Started by Goon, June 11, 2016, 03:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goon

was it reason to kill someone before people found their little jesus? was it just weird to people but not reason to not be someones friend? i look at what Christianity has done to the rainbow community and it breaks my heart. it might have been a bit taboo before two thousand years ago.. but it would never have been so destroyed without the unbelievable ignorance of Christ schmucks. look at america.. that place is like so ass backwards because of Christianity. Canada has its troubles too.. but it's progressing about 200x faster than the states. i just wonder what you guys know about the rainbow community before that roman schmuck cursed the world with this christian shit. i know the christian writers stole practically everything from previous religions. i guess i'm just looking for a reason to solely blame Christianity for all of this. i know it has destroyed the gays for 2000 years. that's pretty bad. i guess i hope before the stupidest of the stupid religions came to be that people could think without crying about homosexuality because they didn't know where the moon went at night.
You evolutionists are spoiling our fun!

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.