Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

I live seven miles north of Lambert Field, St. Louis.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 31, 2016, 06:02:06 AM
I live seven miles north of Lambert Field, St. Louis.

so you get to see commercial airliners? I get F-22s at about 6,000 feet 4-5 times a day. And occasional black helicopters. 

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on May 31, 2016, 09:44:02 AM
so you get to see commercial airliners? I get F-22s at about 6,000 feet 4-5 times a day. And occasional black helicopters. 
We also get F-18s, and, of course, McDonell-Douglas flies out of Lambert. Sometimes we get blacked out aircraft flying overhead.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Flanker1Six

To use a much overused cliche; "awesome" cloud on the video intro!  More than enough to get 'ol Flanker lookin' for the nearest bunker to cower in!  I've seen formed funnel clouds up close twice; fortunately neither touched down....................though both made me flee for that bunker!   

F22s and 18s......................pretty cool!   Never seen a live 22......................talk about BADASS rides!   I'm jealous! 

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Flanker1Six on May 31, 2016, 03:36:38 PM
To use a much overused cliche; "awesome" cloud on the video intro!  More than enough to get 'ol Flanker lookin' for the nearest bunker to cower in!  I've seen formed funnel clouds up close twice; fortunately neither touched down....................though both made me flee for that bunker!   

F22s and 18s......................pretty cool!   Never seen a live 22......................talk about BADASS rides!   I'm jealous! 

I was once offered $5,000 for a winning lottery ticket. It was for Navy Relief  and the prize was a fully loaded Cobra. Sweet trigger time. (Officially this never happened, btw.)
PZ Myers