News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

"Why I'm not a Feminist"

Started by PickelledEggs, April 13, 2016, 02:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 24, 2016, 04:30:39 PM
At most times, you are clueless about what is going on in the forum, but sometimes you really talk so badly out of your ass, you really leave nothing to say, Draconic.

Who is playing the victim? What is the situation here that would victmise someone? She asked me a question and I gave her an answer. That's it.

I'm not going to stop posting in some thread because you don't like it. Get that? Good. 

No, your post about hating americans in a anti feminist video thread.

Also suck my balls.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 24, 2016, 07:45:44 PM

No your post about hating americans in a anti feminist video thread
She does not hate americans, Drac. She was commenting with an analysis of hers. Re-read it before you start accusing people of things, thus starting an argument.

What she said COULD be summarized a bit better and a bit more concise, I would say. The point gets lost in the mass of words with her sometimes, I feel at least. But don't keep accusing her of things she isn't doing and even flat out said she isn't doing... many times.

Draconic Aiur

ok so am i the only one that sees the anti american posts is not related to the video?

TrueStory

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 24, 2016, 08:32:55 PM
ok so am i the only one that sees the anti american posts is not related to the video?
No.  I didn't watch the whole video but it seemed like it was 2 Canadians talking the whole time. 
Please don't take anything I say seriously.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: TrueStory on May 25, 2016, 02:28:28 AM
No.  I didn't watch the whole video but it seemed like it was 2 Canadians talking the whole time. 
lolol

drunkenshoe

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 24, 2016, 08:11:18 PM
What she said COULD be summarized a bit better and a bit more concise, I would say. The point gets lost in the mass of words with her sometimes, I feel at least.

Yeah...probably. But it's exactly how my mind works. I have the need the give the whole map of what I think with why and how. I am not writing after a feeling, but as a result of a thought chain. Complicated issues, not to mention in a second language.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 24, 2016, 08:32:55 PM

No, it is completely about what is discussed in the video. It's a criticism of American culture and the cultures under its influence. Basics. See, 'I don't get it and I don't like it' doesn't cut it.

But even if I did write anti-American (whatever that means) posts related to nothing, it is really none of your business. Again. You do not have a saying over it. Balls or no balls.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Jannabear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 24, 2016, 03:01:32 PM
You have been attacking on everything I wrote on this subject since the day you have become a member and you just realised this?

Jannabear you need to stay away from anything related to this subject. For your own good.

E: Yes I'm a feminist. And no, I will not get into a discussion with you in any of the topics above. You should leave yourself alone and rest.
"for your own good"
Aka
"I'm a stupid dismissive bitch".

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Jannabear on May 25, 2016, 06:51:26 AM
"for your own good"
Aka

You have posted a desperate post just a short time ago on your agony asking what to do. And I posted what I think you should. It was 'staying away from these subjects specifically and over all from social media and take care of yourself and rest'. That's why I wrote those to you inthis thread too.

And now you are acting like a spoilt brat and the piece of shit you actually are. I understand that you just pile on agony. With that bullshit^ you proved you do not deserve any respect what so ever and also that you are pretty stupid.

Now, get the fuck out of my face and wallow in your own shit. Couldn't care less about what you have to say on any subject.

Jack89

Stefan Molyneux is a pretty intelligent guy but his videos are just too long, like drunkenshoe's wall-o-text posts.  I usually don't have the patience to watch/read them even though there's likely some good content in there somewhere. 

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Jannabear on May 25, 2016, 06:51:26 AM
"for your own good"
Aka

1: Namecalling is against the rules and this isn't the first time I've had to remind you of that
2: I notice you cause yourself a lot of anger because you put yourself in the situation/conversation. Yes, to a point, there is an understandable amount of things to be frustrated about... but it's almost like you complain about sharks in the water and then jump in to a pool of them so you can complain more about them.

Chill out and stop unnecessarily berating other members.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Jack89 on May 25, 2016, 12:19:24 PM
Stefan Molyneux is a pretty intelligent guy but his videos are just too long, like drunkenshoe's wall-o-text posts.  I usually don't have the patience to watch/read them even though there's likely some good content in there somewhere. 

Yeah it was a really long video. I didn't think much of it though because that's how long I usually expect podcast videos to be.

Jannabear

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 25, 2016, 01:00:03 PM
1: Namecalling is against the rules and this isn't the first time I've had to remind you of that
2: I notice you cause yourself a lot of anger because you put yourself in the situation/conversation. Yes, to a point, there is an understandable amount of things to be frustrated about... but it's almost like you complain about sharks in the water and then jump in to a pool of them so you can complain more about them.

Chill out and stop unnecessarily berating other members.
scroll up a few posts and look at what she says.
This is why I address her this way.
But whatever, I can deal with her being toxic in countless posts but I finally call her our for it and this happens.

Draconic Aiur

I didn't read or watch the rest of the video my mistake. I'm Sorry Drunken Shoe.