Pseudo-christian PSYCHOSIS #4094475…...

Started by 21CIconoclast, May 27, 2016, 02:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21CIconoclast

As we’ve seen with the current pseudo-christians within this forum, they are easily made the fools by believing in their Bronze and Iron Age Christian cult.  One more nail in their coffin is shown by their serial killer Yahweh god commanding that they eat their children in the following passage:

“I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.” ( Jeremiah 19:9)

No matter what the circumstances that precluded the disgusting act above, this is the ever loving Yahweh god that these fools worship daily, and they wonder why people laugh at them in the 21st century.

“Mommy, I know Yahweh is pissed at you again, but please
don’t eat my flesh, I beg you, okay!”

“When Christians understand why you dismiss all the other gods in the Before Common Era, then you will understand why I dismiss your serial killer god named Yahweh.”

Baruch

I have heard tell that child psychologists say ... that fear of parents eating children is a common toddler nightmare ... because they don't quite get yet, what animal is OK to eat and what is not.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.