News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Yes, they are that crazy.

Started by trdsf, May 26, 2016, 01:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 29, 2016, 07:58:50 PM
Some real hard core Bernie people may vote libertarian party rather than Hillary.

More likely for the Green Party, if they get someone on the ballot.  Bernie himself probably wouldn't consider running as a Green, although I think most everything he has been pushing for is already part of the Green Party platform.

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on May 29, 2016, 07:50:15 PM
I believe Johnson already has a suit going to be included in the national debates, since he's qualified on all the state ballots, and when he's included in the polling, seems to be running around 11%.  I have no doubt in my mind that his presence would gut Trump's potential vote.  Wouldn't do Hillary any favors either, but it would hurt Trump a lot more.

Because the Libertarians are anti-drug-war ... no R-person will ever vote for them.  I can see D-persons voting for him, assuming Bernie doesn't run his own 3rd party.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: trdsf on May 29, 2016, 07:43:13 PM
There's a big difference between 'made some mistakes' and the level of assault the Clintons have been under.  I mean, you compare "I never had sexual relations with that woman" with the kinds of whoppers Nixon and his staff told during Watergate (which I am old enough to remember).  And yes, of course, the monumental lies told by Dubya to get us into a war we didn't need to be in.  Afghanistan, yes.  Iraq, no.  I'll take the Clinton scale of wrongdoing over the average Republican scale any day you name.

At least when a Democrat has a scandal, only one person gets fucked, and it's usually with her consent.
Clinton voted for Iraq and is only pretending to be against it now. She hasn't changed her mind on Iraq. Anyone who believes she did is extremely gullible. Afghanistan was not a good idea either. The Taliban's numbers are far greater now compared to then. What about Libya? Hillary convinced Obama to take action when he was hesitant to do so. There's another country ruined because of a Clinton. "We came, we saw, he died!"... then laughs her ass off because Gaddafi getting raped up the ass by a sword was just oh so funny, and Clinton ruining the country and the lives of countless children, women, and men was just the funniest thing ever to her. The woman is pure evil.

gentle_dissident

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on May 30, 2016, 02:22:16 PM
The woman is pure evil.
I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing this.

gentle_dissident

This thread needs a Portman break.

Hydra009

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on May 30, 2016, 02:22:16 PM
Clinton voted for Iraq and is only pretending to be against it now. She hasn't changed her mind on Iraq. Anyone who believes she did is extremely gullible. Afghanistan was not a good idea either. The Taliban's numbers are far greater now compared to then. What about Libya? Hillary convinced Obama to take action when he was hesitant to do so. There's another country ruined because of a Clinton. "We came, we saw, he died!"... then laughs her ass off because Gaddafi getting raped up the ass by a sword was just oh so funny, and Clinton ruining the country and the lives of countless children, women, and men was just the funniest thing ever to her. The woman is pure evil.
Not pure evil, but not a saint either.  Imho, both her ardent supporters and ardent detractors get her wrong, either magnifying her faults or ignoring them.

Yes, like most of congress, she voted for the Iraq resolution.  And she ended up regretting it, like we all do.  She doesn't regret intervention in Libya, but at the same time, saying that she somehow enjoys the humanitarian aftermath of that is pretty obviously not true.

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 30, 2016, 02:53:28 PM
Not pure evil, but not a saint either.  Imho, both her ardent supporters and ardent detractors get her wrong, either magnifying her faults or ignoring them.

Yes, like most of congress, she voted for the Iraq resolution.  And she ended up regretting it, like we all do.  She doesn't regret intervention in Libya, but at the same time, saying that she somehow enjoys the humanitarian aftermath of that is pretty obviously not true.
You're taking her at her word when saying she regrets Iraq. Maybe she thinks it could have been done differently, but I think she still holds the position that Saddam had to go at any cost. She cares very little for the lives of brown people overseas. You can take her word for it, but I wouldn't believe her if she told me the sky was blue. She is a pathological liar. Bernie's been saying that about Trump, but he should be saying it about Clinton as well. She lies when it's completely unnecessary. Hillary Clinton is as dishonest as it gets (lying about being under fire when she was greeting little girls and a bunch of other people). She just can't help herself. Politicians usually lie because they have to. Hillary lies because of that, but also because she's a pathological liar. Lying when there's no need to about the dumbest things.. what a joke. No wonder she is the most unlikeable democrat pretty much of all time.

Clinton certainly is pure evil. She slipped up with that Libya interview and was acting like a psychopath out in the open. She momentarily forgot that she was supposed to hide her psychopathic tendencies. I'm not trying to say that Bernie and Trump are not also pro-war. They are pro-war. Bernie has praised Obama's wars and Trump has said some pretty concerning things about what he might do militarily. Hillary isn't that much different from Obama. I'm not saying she's really that much worse than him. Obama is a psychopath too, but at least he knows enough to try to hide it. Hillary is just out in the open with her evil nature, and can't help herself from showing extreme, almost orgasmic joy when talking about countries being destroyed, lives being destroyed, and men being slaughtered and raped up the ass by swords. Hillary Clinton is one sick individual. You say her detractors are magnifying her faults, but why should we not? Hillary Clinton is a sick puppy and there's nothing wrong with pointing out just how sick she is.

marom1963

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on May 30, 2016, 04:56:28 PM
You're taking her at her word when saying she regrets Iraq. Maybe she thinks it could have been done differently, but I think she still holds the position that Saddam had to go at any cost. She cares very little for the lives of brown people overseas. You can take her word for it, but I wouldn't believe her if she told me the sky was blue. She is a pathological liar. Bernie's been saying that about Trump, but he should be saying it about Clinton as well. She lies when it's completely unnecessary. Hillary Clinton is as dishonest as it gets (lying about being under fire when she was greeting little girls and a bunch of other people). She just can't help herself. Politicians usually lie because they have to. Hillary lies because of that, but also because she's a pathological liar. Lying when there's no need to about the dumbest things.. what a joke. No wonder she is the most unlikeable democrat pretty much of all time.

Clinton certainly is pure evil. She slipped up with that Libya interview and was acting like a psychopath out in the open. She momentarily forgot that she was supposed to hide her psychopathic tendencies. I'm not trying to say that Bernie and Trump are not also pro-war. They are pro-war. Bernie has praised Obama's wars and Trump has said some pretty concerning things about what he might do militarily. Hillary isn't that much different from Obama. I'm not saying she's really that much worse than him. Obama is a psychopath too, but at least he knows enough to try to hide it. Hillary is just out in the open with her evil nature, and can't help herself from showing extreme, almost orgasmic joy when talking about countries being destroyed, lives being destroyed, and men being slaughtered and raped up the ass by swords. Hillary Clinton is one sick individual. You say her detractors are magnifying her faults, but why should we not? Hillary Clinton is a sick puppy and there's nothing wrong with pointing out just how sick she is.
I'm not necessarily disagreeing w/you, but now that you've labeled the top 3 candidates for POTUS as psychopaths, is there anyone out there that you see as fit for office?
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: marom1963 on May 30, 2016, 05:20:06 PM
I'm not necessarily disagreeing w/you, but now that you've labeled the top 3 candidates for POTUS as psychopaths, is there anyone out there that you see as fit for office?
If you aren't a psychopath, the job probably isn't for you.

Maybe Jill Stein? Sanders wouldn't have been a terrible choice. Yeah, he's way too militaristic, but... baby steps. At least with Bernie, you would have been taking two steps forward. With Clinton, you are taking two steps backward and are pretty much voting in a Republican. Tulsi Gabbard may have had a chance with her anti-war message if Clinton didn't get her disinvited from the debates.

Baruch

Libya isn't over ... it isn't over until it is over.  Evidence indicates that potential if not planned armed invasion of Libya is getting ready to send up the red balloon.

Yes, they are all sociopaths.  Don't insult the psychopaths ;-)  See, democracy doesn't work, it didn't work in ancient Athens or republican Rome either.  No government works, unless you consider criminality to be work.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

marom1963

Quote from: Baruch on May 30, 2016, 09:39:59 PM
Libya isn't over ... it isn't over until it is over.  Evidence indicates that potential if not planned armed invasion of Libya is getting ready to send up the red balloon.

Yes, they are all sociopaths.  Don't insult the psychopaths ;-)  See, democracy doesn't work, it didn't work in ancient Athens or republican Rome either.  No government works, unless you consider criminality to be work.
Depends on how you define "work." An absolute tyranny can work. If nobody can complain about anything, there'd be no way to know if wasn't working!
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

AllPurposeAtheist

There's still the outside shot that HRC shoots herself in the foot before the nomination is wrapped up or even indicted so it's always good to have the alternative candidate ready to go just in case.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

gentle_dissident