Which Country Has the Biggest Penis

Started by stromboli, March 27, 2013, 02:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

America acts like it has the biggest dick, but you know what they say about bald men and fast cars. We are in a midlife crisis. We are still stuck on the tea party crap and lead by the same types of assholes who horded wealth whom the founders fought against.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

antediluvian

I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

Sleeper

Quote from: "Valigarmander"Which country has the biggest penis? Well, let's see:

United States (Florida) - 721 km
Mexico (Baja California) - 1247 km
Russia (Kamchatka) - 1250 km

Russia it is. That is, unless you include the European Union, which beats out all these guys with its 1574 km-long Swedish cock.
I thought Central and South America was The United States' penis. And Antarctica is our...

...let's just finish that one in our minds, shall we?
Because LaPlace still holds sway.

bennyboy

Quote from: "mnmelt"REALLY...????

As a hetro woman can I just say we are soooo tired of you guys obsessing over this..!!!!
. . . said the lady in the teenie top. :P
Insanity is the only sensible response to the universe.  The sane are just making stuff up.

the_antithesis

In your face, China.

Because my dick is in your face.

Atheon

It used to be the US. Then it was surpassed by Malaysia (in fact, a double penis). Then by Taiwan. Now, it's Dubai that has the tallest penis in the world.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Johan

Quote from: "stromboli"OK, changed the avatar. didn't think anybody cared.
I didn't care. I just thought I recognized him. That's all.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful