CATHOLIC Church Child Buggering up 35%! ……….

Started by 21CIconoclast, May 25, 2016, 07:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21CIconoclast

An audit shows that between July 1, 2014, through June 30, 2015, there were innocent children sexually abused by priests, deacons or members of religions orders while they were children, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops said. This is up 35 percent from 620 new reports of abuse a year earlier,  where the church paid out another $153.6 million on settlements, legal fees and other expenses.

Members of this disgusting faith can only wonder as they line up like sheep on Sunday mornings to add to the collection plates, in how much of their hard earned money goes to pay off settlements for their pedophile priests and coverups!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-church-sexcrimes-idUSKCN0YB2LG

“When Christians understand why you dismiss all the other gods in the Before Common Era, then you will understand why I dismiss your serial killer god named Yahweh.”

Baruch

To be the "World's Most Interesting Priest" he has to have a beard ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

21CIconoclast

Quote from: Baruch on May 25, 2016, 07:55:21 PM
To be the "World's Most Interesting Priest" he has to have a beard ;-)

Baruch,

One has to have a certain malleable mind-set to become a member of the primitive Catholic church, because they don't have the sense to feel embarrassed when their hierarchy are always in the news relative to buggering innocent children.

We can only imagine how hard it is for any Catholic church to find a young boy that doesn't have a falsetto voice.  :(

“When Christians understand why you dismiss all the other gods in the Before Common Era, then you will understand why I dismiss your serial killer god named Yahweh.”

Harassed

Members of this disgusting faith can only wonder as they line up like sheep on Sunday mornings to add to the collection plates, in how much of their hard earned money goes to pay off settlements for their pedophile priests and coverups![/size]

Disgusting scum.   :snipe:
And how many unreported cases?
And how many people with knowledge of the abuse that don't report it?
Easy to see why christians were lion food.
:grr:
I'm Atheist/don't care since forever
Then Harassed by MENNONITE BRETHREN ORGANIZED CRIME
Like I'm on their top 10, atheist devil list
24/7 surveillance, swarming, stalking, character defamation, threats, intimidation
Their false image will be exposed
Thumpers want to take me to court. Go ahead

Hakurei Reimu

There's a reason why the RCC calls the faithful "the flock." They are onto mindless sheep.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Jack89

As I've said in the past, all of these allegations should be thoroughly investigated and the guilty should be punished.  Of the 69 million Catholics in the US, 838 people came forward last year reporting that they were sexually abused when they were children, by someone of authority in the Catholic Church.  Any number is too many, but how does that compare to public schools, daycare centers, sports legues, etc in the US?

I made a quick search and found this reference - "In US schools, according to the United States Department of Education (2004), nearly 9.6% of students are targets of educator sexual misconduct sometime during their school career."  If anyone can find current data from a reliable source, please let me know.

I think it's good that the press is covering the Catholic Church cases.  The Church is defrocking priests, compensating victims, and instituting prevention programs.  Good, at least something is being done.