4 Main Reasons People Are Leaving The CATHOLIC CULT! …....

Started by 21CIconoclast, May 25, 2016, 04:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21CIconoclast

Thank the primitive Bronze and Iron Age Yahweh/Jesus god that many are now leaving the primitive Catholic Church going into the 21st Century!

http://www.salon.com/2015/07/28/why_millennials_are_abandoning_the_catholic_church_partner/

http://www.christianpost.com/news/majority-of-american-catholics-have-left-the-church-pew-survey-reveals-145473/

Listed below are some of the main reasons that people are starting to think for themselves;

1. The buggering of innocent kids and the subsequent coverups of this act
The primitive Catholic churches inadequate response to clergy sex abuse over the years runs rampant as being in the top four reasons why the flock is jumping ship. How can anyone be a member of Catholicism when they’ve seen their hard earned money passed into the collection plates, and then used as reparations to pay off their Clergies sexual abuse scandals of innocent kids? The rational mind doesn’t want to be a part of this despicable church anymore, and good for them!

2. The church’s stance on homosexuality
Another main reason most cited reason for leaving the church was that former worshipers felt homosexuals were unwelcome in the church. When those surveyed were asked if there were any religious beliefs in the Catholic Church that troubled them, a number cited views on same-sex marriage. “The church’s view on gays, same-sex marriage, women as priests and priests not marrying, to name a few, is just another reason the rational mind is leaving this primitive church.

3. Perception that church hierarchy is too closely tied to conservative politics
Politics was a mixed bag according to many surveys. Many of the Kool Aide drinking Catholics say their church should stay out of politics and not allude to threatening politicians.

4. Church’s stance toward divorced and remarried Catholics
The churches stance on divorce is closely tied to their stance on adultery. Without getting a marriage annulled, any marriage after a divorce is considered adulterous as the primitive Bronze and Iron Age Catholic bible states. Therefore, divorced people who have not had their marriage annulled or remarried are not able to receive Holy Communion, how sad they miss this pagan ritual!  The Catholic cult is as bad as the Jehovah Witnesses on shaming their flock into submission.

Catholic Pope                                                                                   KKK Grand Dragon

“When Christians understand why you dismiss all the other gods in the Before Common Era, then you will understand why I dismiss your serial killer god named Yahweh.”

Unbeliever

I've often wished that I were a Catholic - so I could be excommunicated...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

_Xenu_

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 25, 2016, 04:59:45 PM
I was born into it, but the indoctrination never really took. I saw right through it even as a kid, but as far as I know I could still be on a list somewhere. I think formal excommunication takes effort and I don't really care enough to bother with it.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

SGOS

I wonder what that would be like.  Do you sit before a panel of stern faced inquisitors?  When they finally throw you out of the church, do they actually throw you?  Do they yell and call you names in great fits of anger with spittle flying out of their mouths?

Or do they all line up outside and shake hands with you as you leave the church, wish you luck, and tell you it's too bad you had to go?

Mike Cl

I bet ya Repeater Randy could help you with that!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?