News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello.

Started by idklol, March 27, 2013, 11:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idklol

Hello reader.
I'd like to tell you a couple things. Please read it carefully. It can change your life for better, like it have done for me.

Joy of Satan Ministries is committed to the restoration of True Satanism. We look to the True Creator of the religion now known as ?Satanism? and the Creator is Satan, himself. For far too long, enemies and outsiders have been free to define Satan and Satanism to fit their own agendas. Satan has rarely ever been allowed to speak for himself and reveal who he really is and what he is really about. Satan is a real being. He has interacted with many over the past several thousand years and he has left us his doctrines of the Al Jilwah, the Qu'ret Al Yezid and other manuscripts. He is the original Horned God.

Satan does not in any way fit the Judeo/Christian or Muslim descriptions that have falsely defined him for so long, nor does he conform to the character depicted of him in Anton LaVey?s ?Satanic Bible.? In order to really know Satan, one must go to him personally, without prejudice or expectations. One will find he does not conform to this or that denomination?s conceptions of ?evil? which have been foolishly and thoughtlessly heaped upon him for centuries.

Unfortunately, looking for answers from outside sources has been a common theme in Satanism because so much knowledge has been systematically removed and destroyed by the Christian Church. The Christian Church invented a false history to conform to their agenda, which is keeping spiritual knowledge and power in the hands of a few to the detriment of humanity.

Joy of Satan Ministries does not acknowledge or recognize Judaism, Christianity, or Islam as legitimate religions. These are in fact programs to replace spiritual knowledge with lies and corruptions, while extorting trillions upon trillions of dollars, and psychic energy, along with exploiting human misery and suffering to keep untold wealth, and spiritual knowledge and power in the hands of a "chosen" few.
Judaism and Christianity are also extremely new, though they try to claim otherwise, with the latest major ?religion? being Islam, which manifested itself less than 1,000 years ago.

We find these programs have their foundations built upon stolen, corrupted teachings and practices of the older religions and have nothing of their own. We take the same stance where ?Wicca? and ?Neo-Paganism? are concerned as well. Both of these are latecomers (both manifesting in the 20th century) and are corrupted versions of the original religions, that conform to the Judeo/Christian agenda of enslaving the world through the removal of true spirituality.

Our objectives are to enlighten people to the truth and expose all of the lies these recent so-called "religions" have created regarding Satan, Satanism, and Satanists.

We do not recognize nor do we acknowledge groups who characterize Satan or Satanism by Judeo/Christian concepts, or those, who like the late Anton LaVey?s Church of Satan members, do not acknowledge his existence as a real being.

[moderator:2kof1gnk]Sorry but the rules state that:

Members are only allowed to publish links to their websites, blogs or YouTube channels or similar items on the internet when they have been a member for three months and have a post count of at least thirty. This rule will not be enforced retroactively from 01-20-2013

See our full set of rules here:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=36105[/moderator:2kof1gnk]

The information on this site is the result of much research and the personal interaction of many disciples with Satan and his Demons who have guided us and instructed us as to the truth concerning the origins of real Satanism. We encourage you to read and study freely and with an open mind. Only when one?s mind is completely free and deprogrammed, can true enlightenment and learning come about.

Plu

This should be fun.

NitzWalsh

Support your dumb with evidence or shut up and get out.

[edit]

Sorry if that was too blunt.

[/edit]
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

Lolilla

Are you on some sort of crack?

Quote from: "idklol"Our objectives are to enlighten people to the truth

And what is the truth? Sorry, but I don't really fancy reading your website. Can you just write a few sentences about "the truth"? And can you prove it? I doubt that.
"I recently read The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins, which ignited my interest in a scientific, mathematical version of the world. No, I'm not religious. At all. I'm an atheist." Matt Smith

DunkleSeele

Welcome, chewtoy... I mean, idklol  8-)  :lol:

Sal1981

pr126

Brian37

How about the "joy of reality" requires no comic book hero or comic book villain?
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

stromboli

mnmelt

Quote from: "DunkleSeele"Welcome, chewtoy... I mean, idklol  8-)  :lol:

HAHAHAHAA.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus loves me but I still make him wear a condom

Fidel_Castronaut

lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Brian37

Quote from: "Fidel_Castronaut"What's a satan?

The same thing as a invisible pink unicorn and giant invisible teapot orbiting Jupiter.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

NitzWalsh

I have an invisible pink unicorn, it fits in my pocket.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

stromboli

I love my Spaghetti Monster
he has edibility
Goes down smooth
with nothing to prove
and that means so much to me  :-D

DunkleSeele

Stromboli, fix that gawddamned avatar!!!!