News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Why do athesits hate retards?

Started by ChristianMama, May 22, 2016, 02:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChristianMama

Why is it that atheists seem to hate and despise the mentally retarded so much? They never have done anything to you!

Many godless women feel justified in aborting their down syndrome fetus, all because it would take too much effort.

I myself am fond of retards and am always kind to them. Am I right about you atheists? Are retards and mongoloids just asking too much when they ask for warmth and support?

stromboli

That is without question the stupidest most unenlightened intro OP ever. The use of the word "retard" in that conjunction indicates you are either a blatant troll or really, really stupid. Or more likely a combination of both.

Draconic Aiur

an answer to your question retards are better than hateful ignorant Christians, so no atheists don't hate retards we dislike hateful ignorant christrians that seem like retards but thats an insult to retards

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: ChristianMama on May 22, 2016, 02:41:13 PM
Why is it that atheists seem to hate and despise the mentally retarded so much?

Because they keep showing up at our forum, posting bullshit like this.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

PickelledEggs

I don't hate people, in general. I hate things that retards intellectual progress though...

Retard
verb
riˈtärd/
delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.
synonyms:   delay, slow down, slow up, hold back, hold up, set back, postpone, put back, detain, decelerate; More
antonyms:   accelerate

stromboli

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 22, 2016, 02:56:35 PM

My atheist wife as an LPN worked for years in a handicapped facility with people you call retards. I knew some of them, took them a few times on outings in their van. They were some loving, sweet natured people who responded to kindness and understanding. To call them retards is insulting and demeaning. If that part of your walk with Jesus, insulting and demeaning other people? You sound like a good Christian.

Harassed

Better question.  Why do bible thumpers focus on mental health centres for recruiting?  :pullhair:
I'm Atheist/don't care since forever
Then Harassed by MENNONITE BRETHREN ORGANIZED CRIME
Like I'm on their top 10, atheist devil list
24/7 surveillance, swarming, stalking, character defamation, threats, intimidation
Their false image will be exposed
Thumpers want to take me to court. Go ahead

Mike Cl

Why is it that atheists seem to hate and despise the mentally retarded so much? They never have done anything to you!

Many godless women feel justified in aborting their down syndrome fetus, all because it would take too much effort.

I myself am fond of retards and am always kind to them. Am I right about you atheists? Are retards and mongoloids just asking too much when they ask for warmth and support?
Hey--welcome!  I can tell you are just a warm and fuzzy kinda person.  Just love nothing more than spreading love and good cheer.  And you DO seem like such a good christian!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Harassed

Better question for you.  How do you rationalize a campaign of criminal harassment and character defamation?   :angry:
I'm Atheist/don't care since forever
Then Harassed by MENNONITE BRETHREN ORGANIZED CRIME
Like I'm on their top 10, atheist devil list
24/7 surveillance, swarming, stalking, character defamation, threats, intimidation
Their false image will be exposed
Thumpers want to take me to court. Go ahead

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: stromboli on May 22, 2016, 03:04:07 PM
My atheist wife as an LPN worked for years in a handicapped facility with people you call retards. I knew some of them, took them a few times on outings in their van. They were some loving, sweet natured people who responded to kindness and understanding. To call them retards is insulting and demeaning. If that part of your walk with Jesus, insulting and demeaning other people? You sound like a good Christian.

I'm not calling Handicapped people retarded though. Just The OP.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

The circumstances of a woman getting pregnant, and being able to deliver a healthy baby, or a non-healthy baby, or aborting the baby or miscarrying the baby ... is a very complex business, involving multiple individuals, especially the woman accidentally or looking to get pregnant.  I wouldn't care to make any generalizations.  I haven't been asked for advice by my adult daughter ... and should she ask me ... my advice will be based on both the circumstances and my own conscience.  Simply saying "do this" or "don't do this" ... will not be a sensitive way to approach it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

FinalSomnia

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 22, 2016, 02:56:35 PM
I love this so very much.
Heaven is no more than a carrot on a string at the end of a tunnel; Hell is no more than a gunbarrel at the back of your head.  When we are good people for the sake of being good people, we\'ll have no further use for religion.

Johan

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

aitm

Most of us were born into the religion of our family and culture. I was born to Methodists who, thankfully were not very fundamental, but I did read the babble and it forbids the mentally handicapped from the church so obviously god had a reason….so we were brainwashed and still have to over come that crazy ass shit eh? Lucky for us we have done better than you have…what's your excuse?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hydra009

Quote from: ChristianMama on May 22, 2016, 02:41:13 PMMany godless women feel justified in aborting their down syndrome fetus, all because it would take too much effort.
Well, it does help out by reducing the pool of Republican presidential candidates...