News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Man created God.

Started by ticdog, March 27, 2013, 10:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ticdog

Time and space have no beginning and no end. Everything created has been created before. People want a simple story about one God that creates everything as if there was nothing before God created it .. The universe never had a beginning and has no ending no simple story explains it .. Nobody speaks for God , Silly people need the concept of God because they can not admit that they are ignorant about science and time and space . We are all ignorant no simple answers,
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

pr126

Welcome to the forum.

You are correct, all religions and gods are man made.

Religion is the by product of fear.

stromboli

Savior2006

It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

idklol

Hello reader.
I'd like to tell you a couple things. Please read it carefully. It can change your life for better, like it have done for me.

Joy of Satan Ministries is committed to the restoration of True Satanism. We look to the True Creator of the religion now known as ?Satanism? and the Creator is Satan, himself. For far too long, enemies and outsiders have been free to define Satan and Satanism to fit their own agendas. Satan has rarely ever been allowed to speak for himself and reveal who he really is and what he is really about. Satan is a real being. He has interacted with many over the past several thousand years and he has left us his doctrines of the Al Jilwah, the Qu'ret Al Yezid and other manuscripts. He is the original Horned God.

Satan does not in any way fit the Judeo/Christian or Muslim descriptions that have falsely defined him for so long, nor does he conform to the character depicted of him in Anton LaVey?s ?Satanic Bible.? In order to really know Satan, one must go to him personally, without prejudice or expectations. One will find he does not conform to this or that denomination?s conceptions of ?evil? which have been foolishly and thoughtlessly heaped upon him for centuries.

Unfortunately, looking for answers from outside sources has been a common theme in Satanism because so much knowledge has been systematically removed and destroyed by the Christian Church. The Christian Church invented a false history to conform to their agenda, which is keeping spiritual knowledge and power in the hands of a few to the detriment of humanity.

Joy of Satan Ministries does not acknowledge or recognize Judaism, Christianity, or Islam as legitimate religions. These are in fact programs to replace spiritual knowledge with lies and corruptions, while extorting trillions upon trillions of dollars, and psychic energy, along with exploiting human misery and suffering to keep untold wealth, and spiritual knowledge and power in the hands of a "chosen" few.
Judaism and Christianity are also extremely new, though they try to claim otherwise, with the latest major ?religion? being Islam, which manifested itself less than 1,000 years ago.

We find these programs have their foundations built upon stolen, corrupted teachings and practices of the older religions and have nothing of their own. We take the same stance where ?Wicca? and ?Neo-Paganism? are concerned as well. Both of these are latecomers (both manifesting in the 20th century) and are corrupted versions of the original religions, that conform to the Judeo/Christian agenda of enslaving the world through the removal of true spirituality.

Our objectives are to enlighten people to the truth and expose all of the lies these recent so-called "religions" have created regarding Satan, Satanism, and Satanists.

We do not recognize nor do we acknowledge groups who characterize Satan or Satanism by Judeo/Christian concepts, or those, who like the late Anton LaVey?s Church of Satan members, do not acknowledge his existence as a real being.

[moderator:24mxfqyb]Sorry but the rules state that:

Members are only allowed to publish links to their websites, blogs or YouTube channels or similar items on the internet when they have been a member for three months and have a post count of at least thirty. This rule will not be enforced retroactively from 01-20-2013

See our full set of rules here:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=36105[/moderator:24mxfqyb]

The information on this site is the result of much research and the personal interaction of many disciples with Satan and his Demons who have guided us and instructed us as to the truth concerning the origins of real Satanism. We encourage you to read and study freely and with an open mind. Only when one?s mind is completely free and deprogrammed, can true enlightenment and learning come about.

NitzWalsh

Hello ticdog. Welcome, and sorry your first thread got spammed by this asshat idklol
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

Sal1981

Brian37

Quote from: "ticdog"Time and space have no beginning and no end. Everything created has been created before. People want a simple story about one God that creates everything as if there was nothing before God created it .. The universe never had a beginning and has no ending no simple story explains it .. Nobody speaks for God , Silly people need the concept of God because they can not admit that they are ignorant about science and time and space . We are all ignorant no simple answers,

Wow, not sure how to respond to this.

I really would not put it like this. The only part you got right is that gods are inventions of human imagination. I'd stop right there and leave it at that.

As far as what came before the big bang, and what will happen upon the heat death of the universe, there is still lots of work science can do on solving those problems. But what science is pointing to, as far as unknowns, would be like seasons changing. No woo or superstition or si fi crap required.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Schoppi

idklol have you ever watched SouthPark?

ticdog

Abba  ...  I think I got it all right, The Big Bang may have happened but a universe occupied the space before it did . No beginning and no end is a logical fact.
You are silly to think that science is the end all as the story of what happened billions of
years ago will never be known all science offers are theory's.
When I say everything that as been created has been created before that is also a logical fact. The very fact that we exist now means that we have always existed because their is no end and no beginning.  Things die and are born again trillions of planets limitless space limitless possibility's .

Brian37

Quote from: "ticdog"Abba  ...  I think I got it all right, The Big Bang may have happened but a universe occupied the space before it did . No beginning and no end is a logical fact.
You are silly to think that science is the end all as the story of what happened billions of
years ago will never be known all science offers are theory's.
When I say everything that as been created has been created before that is also a logical fact. The very fact that we exist now means that we have always existed because their is no end and no beginning.  Things die and are born again trillions of planets limitless space limitless possibility's .

My name is Brian37 the avatar is of a 1970s band I love.  ABBA is not my name. ABBA is the name of a band whom I like.

Ok, but the rest of your post is bullshit. We are finite, even atoms themselves have a shelf life. You are postulating woo, nothing more.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

ticdog

Hi Brain

I agree that we are all grains of sand but you have not explained to me what the bullshit part of my thinking is.

Christopher

antediluvian

Quote from: "ticdog"Hi Brain

I agree that we are all grains of sand but you have not explained to me what the bullshit part of my thinking is.

Christopher

Who's Brain?
I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

pr126

Who is Brain?

[spoil:lbu2hf9b][/spoil:lbu2hf9b]