Russian embassy warns of dangerous new faction in Syria - the GLA

Started by Hydra009, May 14, 2016, 01:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Their recent tweet says that extremists near Aleppo have received chemical weapons, which is all fine and well, but they embarrassingly and hilariously posted a fictional unit from a video game instead of generic footage, prompting a wave of mockery from gamers.

Sadly, GLA's General Kassad could not be reached for comment, though a low-level operative for the shadowy organization was approached.  After repeatedly reassured that the news crew meant him no harm, he said:  "Cannot we live in peace?" and proceeded to dutifully work building tunnels while complaining about his worn-out shoes.  No word yet on the organization's rumored Scud Storm capability.

Baruch

American foreign policy since 2001 has been entirely based on video games.  That is what you get when you employ Millenials ;-)

I think that Putin and Obama should suit up for a game of WoW and go all troll on each other!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on May 14, 2016, 01:39:41 PM
American foreign policy since 2001 has been entirely based on video games.  That is what you get when you employ Millenials ;-)

I think that Putin and Obama should suit up for a game of WoW and go all troll on each other!

I LOOOL'ed.

OK seriously, hands off of millenials. They are under my protection. *Breaths fire.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp