RANDY CARSON, our discussion about the FLOOD begins here! ….....

Started by 21CIconoclast, May 13, 2016, 01:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21CIconoclast

Randy, I am sure you’ll agree that we need our own breathing room in a separate thread to discuss your primitive belief relative to your Hebrew Christian Yahweh god being a serial killer in his Great Flood scenario as described in this thread’s main topic listed elsewhere at;  http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=10036.0

I am sure you’ll agree that others may chide in if so desired.

First thing, may I enlighten you to not disrespect your primitive Iron and Bronze Age god named Yahweh? When you speak of this brutal monster, you erroneously use the term “god” instead of using his first given name of “Yahweh.”  As you’re historically aware, in the primitive Bronze and Iron Age many gods existed and ruled different territories and their nations owed allegiance to whichever god protected them; Zeus, Mithra, Horus, et al. The Old Testament mentions other gods as existing in a Henotheistic way as you worship the Hebrew god. So, I will meet your condition of one topic at a time, if you accept my condition that you use the name of your serial killer god of “Yahweh” out of respect to continue our discussion.

YOUR QUOTE: “Resolved: God's actions in the Old Testament reveal Him to be a moral monster.”

RANDY CARSON FACT: You are a Catholic

CATHOLIC FACT: The divinity of Christ as being Yahweh god is an essential teaching of the Catholic faith.

BIBLICAL AXIOM AS JESUS BEING YAHWEH: “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.”  (1 Timothy 3:16)

Randy, since you admit that your Hebrew Christian Yahweh of the Old Testament was a moral monster, and the fact that you’re a Catholic, and that Jesus is Yahweh god, then the simple logical deduction is the blatant fact that you’ve called your Jesus character a moral monster! Therefore, you’ve called the holy spirit part of Jesus’ triune as Yahweh, as mentioned in 1 Timothy 3:16 above, a moral monster, therefore you’ve committed the unpardonable sin!!!

UNPARDONABLE SIN: “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come” (Matthew 12:31-32)

Now, if you’re able to continue, knowing that you’ve blasphemed your Yahweh god as Jesus by calling him a “moral monster,” where you’re now headed for the burning sulfur lakes of Hell upon your demise, get your latest Catholic apologetic books out and spin yourself into a pretzel in how the Catholic reconciles Jesus being ever loving and forgiving subsequent to him being Yahweh god that initiated the Great Flood that drowned his entire creation. Additionally, killing INNOCENT zygotes, fetus,’ and babies through his abortion killings in an horrific death!

YOU MAY BEGIN.

“When Christians understand why you dismiss all the other gods in the Before Common Era, then you will understand why I dismiss your serial killer god named Yahweh.”

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

PickelledEggs

@21CIconoclast
[mod]Warning #2. No calling out members in new threads. This is your last warning before I give you a 2 day ban. (see rule 5 here: http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=5589.0)

[/thread][/mod]