Author Topic: Motorcycle Video 2  (Read 2774 times)

Offline kilodelta

Motorcycle Video 2
« on: March 05, 2016, 01:24:26 PM »
I actually like this one that I made. Though, it might be just that I used the Final Fantasy 7 Crazy Motorcycle Chase music... It's simply some video synced a little to the music.

Honest feedback is appreciated.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Offline kilodelta

Re: Motorcycle Video 2
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 09:15:39 PM »
Here's my most recent video. I'm doing a study on motorcycle lean and outline most of my plan here. I'd like to get some feedback on the plan before I perform the data collection.

Why? For science!

Offline PopeyesPappy

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 10:39:14 AM »
Honest feedback is appreciated.

Stay out of people's blind spots...
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Offline PopeyesPappy

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 10:47:40 AM »
Here's my most recent video. I'm doing a study on motorcycle lean and outline most of my plan here. I'd like to get some feedback on the plan before I perform the data collection.

Why? For science!

Fix the camera on the bike because having it mounted on you is introducing error. Have it looking at a protractor with a needle like this one.

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 02:06:08 PM »
Looks cool. My only experience with Motorcyles is that I fell down from a huge parked one.  :redface:
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." Havelock Vetinari

Offline kilodelta

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2016, 06:05:19 PM »
Fix the camera on the bike because having it mounted on you is introducing error. Have it looking at a protractor with a needle like this one.

Yeah. My head leans a bit too the left.

I found an app that measures lean angle and video tapes. It appears to be rather accurate if I calibrate it to the tank. I will also have a stationary camera capturing the motorcycle lean while going around the curve. So, double measurement.

Offline kilodelta

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2016, 06:05:58 PM »
Looks cool. My only experience with Motorcyles is that I fell down from a huge parked one.  :redface:

Alright. I won't let you near my bike. Got it.

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2016, 07:38:53 PM »
Alright. I won't let you near my bike. Got it.

Can't I get a ride at the back? (I just realised that I don't know how to say that in English.) I promise, I won't get near it when it is parked.   

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." Havelock Vetinari

Offline kilodelta

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2016, 12:16:24 AM »
Can't I get a ride at the back? (I just realised that I don't know how to say that in English.) I promise, I won't get near it when it is parked.   

Sure. As long as you wear all leather and use the riding crop correctly.

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2016, 07:52:06 AM »
I giggled like an 18 year old girl. :lol:

Offline kilodelta

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2016, 09:41:41 PM »
My hypothesis flopped on its ass. Continuing my success: