News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Motorcycle Video 2

Started by kilodelta, March 05, 2016, 01:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilodelta

I actually like this one that I made. Though, it might be just that I used the Final Fantasy 7 Crazy Motorcycle Chase music... It's simply some video synced a little to the music.

Honest feedback is appreciated.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

kilodelta

Here's my most recent video. I'm doing a study on motorcycle lean and outline most of my plan here. I'd like to get some feedback on the plan before I perform the data collection.

Why? For science!

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: kilodelta on March 05, 2016, 01:24:26 PM
Honest feedback is appreciated.

Stay out of people's blind spots...
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: kilodelta on March 20, 2016, 09:15:39 PM
Here's my most recent video. I'm doing a study on motorcycle lean and outline most of my plan here. I'd like to get some feedback on the plan before I perform the data collection.

Why? For science!

Fix the camera on the bike because having it mounted on you is introducing error. Have it looking at a protractor with a needle like this one.

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

drunkenshoe

Looks cool. My only experience with Motorcyles is that I fell down from a huge parked one.  :redface:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

kilodelta

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on March 21, 2016, 10:47:40 AM
Fix the camera on the bike because having it mounted on you is introducing error. Have it looking at a protractor with a needle like this one.

Yeah. My head leans a bit too the left.

I found an app that measures lean angle and video tapes. It appears to be rather accurate if I calibrate it to the tank. I will also have a stationary camera capturing the motorcycle lean while going around the curve. So, double measurement.

kilodelta

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 21, 2016, 02:06:08 PM
Looks cool. My only experience with Motorcyles is that I fell down from a huge parked one.  :redface:

Alright. I won't let you near my bike. Got it.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: kilodelta on March 21, 2016, 06:05:58 PM
Alright. I won't let you near my bike. Got it.

Can't I get a ride at the back? (I just realised that I don't know how to say that in English.) I promise, I won't get near it when it is parked.   

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

kilodelta

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 21, 2016, 07:38:53 PM
Can't I get a ride at the back? (I just realised that I don't know how to say that in English.) I promise, I won't get near it when it is parked.   

Sure. As long as you wear all leather and use the riding crop correctly.

drunkenshoe

I giggled like an 18 year old girl. :lol:

kilodelta

My hypothesis flopped on its ass. Continuing my success: