Athiest are the dumbest people. No Offence its just true.

Started by Babytooth, May 05, 2016, 04:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doorknob

Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 07:31:09 PM
Quote author=doorknob link=topic=10008.msg1130059#msg1130059 date=1462489948]
Hmmm well there is only one truth. That much we can agree on. But is the pot calling the kettle black or what? Calling us dumb because we don't understand god (which is incorrect btw we understand god  quite well) Yet calling a mathematician dumb because you don't understand math.

Well I see what level of intelligence we are dealing with here. No wonder you believe in a mythical being. You barely know how to use logic or do critical thinking.

One last parting query. If you can't measure intelligence by spelling math or science then how do you know that animals aren't intelligent?

Also stop smoking weed before you come to a debate forum thinking you know all see all and are oh so wise. I think it's clouding your judgement.

Lol don't run away. You have misunderstood what I meant I'm not saying a mathmatician is dumb Im saying  just because you completed every damn math course known to man that doesn't make you smart because we all could have dedicated are life to that goal. And accomplished it... That's nothing special. And what's funny and this were I get calling you a fool you said "no wonder you believe in a mythical being"  Hello fool we are all mythical beings

and this is why I said you were baked. You don't even know what words like mythical or supernatural mean. We are not by definition mythical. You aren't even making a lick of sense any more. You just came in here called us dumb with out knowing any thing or any of us. Then you made a bunch of assertions with NO proof or even sound logic. You basically came in here and said god is real because you said so. And you're calling us dumb?

LMAO

We took time to educate our selves and know what the meaning of supernatural and mythical is. We also know how to use critical thinking organize a thought and use logic.

Hmmm Yeah keep toking that weed man. Like you can see it and feel it all around man! I totally know what you mean! I felt that way too when I smoked it. Just a feeling bro not proof.

Johan

Says this:
Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 04:43:10 PM
science has truly accomplished nothing.
Then says this:
Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 06:18:08 PM
I'm on a mobile right now.
And that's when the meter pegged.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Babytooth

[/quote author=doorknob link=topic=10008.msg1130068#msg1130068 date=1462491009]
wrong again. Matter does create mind. What do you think your brain is made of air? (well in your case ....)

It's made up of neurons which are made of cells which are made of atoms. Thoughts come from the brain. Even your thoughts were created by a brain. A clearly malfunctioning one but one non the less. All those things I mentioned before are matter by scientific definition.
[/quote]

You're wrong again doornob. You see the brain is just made up of what you said above. But what is a atom it's empty air for a fact if you was to take out all the empty air of any object you would be left with a piece of material under microscopic in size. So what makes up reality or any material can't be labeled as real it's self.  That's a fact so yea everything you call physical is actually not physical in its make up.  You walked right into that one lol... Also the matieral of the brain is not the root of thought,or conciseness. When you die you'll be aware you died and continue thinking. Brain dead people sometimes tell others exactly what had been going on around them.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 06:52:06 PM
Fact.... There is only 1 truth.

Luckily you're here to proclaim it. We'll just have the entire world bow down to your vast intellect and superior knowledge, oh great one.

And not sure what u mean about your band of heathen lol but you can bet I'm the meanest person on this site.

No, I'd put my money on some others on being the meanest on this site. We've got quite the collection of loveable assholes here.

In person you won't say shit to me bro.

You're probably right, because I'll probably never meet you in person.

But now that I have the veil of anonimity protecting me from such an alpha-male such as yourself and all his badassery; amuse me. There is something I've always wondered and now that you're here, I might finally get an answer to my ponderings; getting high on yourself, how does that work exactly? Do you snort your own dandruff? Inject yourself with your own blood? Smoke a blunt with your hair in it?
Wow, I'm lucky to have the this internet-shield between us; otherwise I'd be so screwed.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

doorknob

Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 07:48:52 PM
[/quote author=doorknob link=topic=10008.msg1130068#msg1130068 date=1462491009]
wrong again. Matter does create mind. What do you think your brain is made of air? (well in your case ....)

It's made up of neurons which are made of cells which are made of atoms. Thoughts come from the brain. Even your thoughts were created by a brain. A clearly malfunctioning one but one non the less. All those things I mentioned before are matter by scientific definition.

You're wrong again doornob. You see the brain is just made up of what you said above. But what is a atom it's empty air for a fact if you was to take out all the empty air of any object you would be left with a piece of material under microscopic in size. So what makes up reality or any material can't be labeled as real it's self.  That's a fact so yea everything you call physical is actually not physical in its make up.  You walked right into that one lol... Also the matieral of the brain is not the root of thought,or conciseness. When you die you'll be aware you died and continue thinking. Brain dead people sometimes tell others exactly what had been going on around them.

I love trolls ! You sir are hilarious. You agreed that the brain was made up of what I said. Then proceeded to inform us atoms are mostly empty air. It's empty space not air. air is actually a mixture of gases so I doubt that it's inside of an atom. Then you said what makes up reality isn't real. No proof explanation or logic to back that up. And then you say that every thing I call physical is not physical. Yeah I walked right into that! WOW poor stupid me. Why don't you stop being so mean? You're so mean that I stopped thinking this conversation was worth having any more.

Enjoy your weed or troll lando!

Babytooth

Quote from: Johan on May 05, 2016, 07:42:25 PM
Says this:Then says this:And that's when the meter pegged.

That show the level of mind you have. You think this mobile is a big accomplishment? We don't need this shit. It was better times on earth prior to all the brain clogging devices.  It's why y'all have lost all comon sence and spirituality.
Do you think it's good for the brain to see all those unessacery comericals you really think you should know about tide cleaning agent? Science has accomplished nothing to do with life. Except that what they aren't allowed to say BC all scientist know God exist. It just fucks their career if they admit it.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

doorknob

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 05, 2016, 08:05:32 PM

If you feed them, they will come.

No what's hilarious is that he believes he's some how being mean( or intelligent) when reality is he's just showing us how retarded he is. Oh that's an insult to retards. Woops. Yes we are all so stunned and upset by you're miss use of logic. We haven't heard any of this before.

This is truly the product of drugs alcohol or god. HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

honestly he's not even very good at being a troll. Trolls understand what makes people angry this guy doesn't even understand what he's saying.

Babytooth

Quote from: doorknob on May 05, 2016, 07:37:36 PM
and this is why I said you were baked. You don't even know what words like mythical or supernatural mean. We are not by definition mythical. You aren't even making a lick of sense any more. You just came in here called us dumb with out knowing any thing or any of us. Then you made a bunch of assertions with NO proof or even sound logic. You basically came in here and said god is real because you said so. And you're calling us dumb?

LMAO

We took time to educate our selves and know what the meaning of supernatural and mythical is. We also know how to use critical thinking organize a thought and use logic.

Hmmm Yeah keep toking that weed man. Like you can see it and feel it all around man! I totally know what you mean! I felt that way too when I smoked it. Just a feeling bro not proof.

Quick reply to you. Do you think I care about another man's definition for the word mythical. See you put all you know into some1 else's work.  Why do you think the person who created that definition is all knowing?  I'm re writing the shit what you call mythical is no more mythical than you and me fool. What you call supernatural is no more supernatural than humans earth and life it's self.

doorknob

You poor dilapidated creature you. You don't even know what the definition of supernatural is. Since you don't like google, here's a fun fact:

supernatural - unable to be explained by science or the laws of nature : of, relating to, or seeming to come from magic, a god, etc.

Ripped off straight from the dictionary.

Humans and pretty much every thing known to exist can be explained by science. There for you and I can not be supernatural. In case you didn't know you and I are a part of the natural world. That is a fact. Oooops I dirtied your illogic with facts sorry about that. You see definitions are very important. If you don't even know what a word means you can't communicate very well. Which you are not.

It's getting hard to understand your gibberish any more. LOL

Nonsensei

Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 08:09:46 PM
Quick reply to you. Do you think I care about another man's definition for the word mythical. See you put all you know into some1 else's work.  Why do you think the person who created that definition is all knowing?  I'm re writing the shit what you call mythical is no more mythical than you and me fool. What you call supernatural is no more supernatural than humans earth and life it's self.

Typical theist. Something about reality is inconvenient? Just reject it and pretend its actually whatever you want it to be! Even down to the definitions of words.

"1+1 is 2"
"FUCK YOU BRO YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT 1 REALLY MEANS WHO PUT YOU IN CHARGE OF NUMBERS"
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Unbeliever

Quote from: Nonsensei on May 05, 2016, 08:23:08 PM
"1+1 is 2"
"FUCK YOU BRO YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT 1 REALLY MEANS WHO PUT YOU IN CHARGE OF NUMBERS"

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Johan

Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 08:01:48 PM
Science has accomplished nothing to do with life.
The 350,000 people who contract Polio every year couldn't agree more.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

doorknob

well I can't stay and play with the troll any more. I have to pick my daughter up from her job.

I'll leave it to you!

Babytooth

Quote from: doorknob on May 05, 2016, 07:58:39 PM
I love trolls ! You sir are hilarious. You agreed that the brain was made up of what I said. Then proceeded to inform us atoms are mostly empty air. It's empty space not air. air is actually a mixture of gases so I doubt that it's inside of an atom. Then you said what makes up reality isn't real. No proof explanation or logic to back that up. And then you say that every thing I call physical is not physical. Yeah I walked right into that! WOW poor stupid me. Why don't you stop being so mean? You're so mean that I stopped thinking this conversation was worth having any more.

Enjoy your weed or troll lando!

to quote Neils Bohr a highly regarded scientist " everything we call real is made up of things that cant be regarded as real" that's a fact.