Athiest are the dumbest people. No Offence its just true.

Started by Babytooth, May 05, 2016, 04:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babytooth

Quote from: Nonsensei on May 05, 2016, 05:01:08 PM
I assume you can explain exactly why "believing" only in things for which evidence exists or can be obtained makes us "dumb".

In other words you're totally uneducated about this topic. You don't even have the dubious benefit of apologetics to fall back on. Your assertion is based on nothing but your own experiences, thoughts, and delusions and you value those things at a higher validity than the fountain of aggregate human knowledge represented by the internet.

What exactly is stopping you?

Think about what? You haven' given us anything to think about.

I assume by "reading between the lines" you actually mean rejecting reality and replacing it with whatever makes you feel comfy. Its fortunate for you that you live in a society advanced enough that you can literally deny any reality you wish and still suffer no ill effects in your life. Might want to thank all those people who only "think" they're smart for making that possible.

Ok I will reply more later to your questions and statements. I'm on a mobile right now. So I'll just say something real quick what I mean by reading between the line's.... Science only tells you what is.. And never how is or why is,..that's a major flaw when it comes to proof of anything. Like we all know there is gravity But no proof of how or why there is gravity.... Also what I mean is  what people call supernatural and normal are really one in the same.. Like having the ability to actually have thought. You see it as normal BC you are born with it but it is amazingly supernatural, observe animals there is no thoughts in a animals mind they only feel in a sense. A dog is never thinking there just happy, mad, hungery, excited, etc. We as humans are spiritual soul filled beings this is why we have dominon over earth you are what you don't believe in bro supernatural lol always remember too matter never creates mind only mind can create matter. If any1 opened up there mind enough you'll see that it is pure stupidity to think God does not exist. What makes you alive bro it's not your body parts lol

Mike Cl

Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 05:54:08 PM
And you can join me with the sky people lol I guess your a ground person. Lol But all ground is in the sky
But of course.  As you speak it become clearer and clearer!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 04:43:10 PM
Hello
The Reason why I say "atheist are the Dumbest people"
there are more reasons than 1.  But mostly because most atheist have no belief in things they cant understand and/or only belief in the 5 recorded senses of the human being.

A little about me, I am a Christian but im sad to say im not a born again Christian, I truly hope I can get there one day soon, I battle with a lot of evil on a daily basis.  I also want to say that I am NOT the type of person that is a "google freak" and I do not squawk off like a parrot or just repeat things I have read or heard from people for the reason I have little faith in man. So most things I say is from organic thoughts and "nuggets" that I believe have come into my mind from asking in prayer "to let me see, and to let me hear" also asking for wisdom,knowledge and understanding. I am not saying in any way that I have it all figured out, I am far from that.

So now I hope you understand that I am not pretending to be something im not,Ill tell you that I have never been to church as a adult but I do pray many times a day everyday, I also have had a true experience with god,and I feel really bad that I still have not let myself be born again after such a experience with God.

Now lets get to some things. Ill start with atheist thinking it is so far fetched that there actually can be a heaven or a kingdom in the sky. Well this is short and sweet also a fact,......Wait for it...HAHA Its that we live in a kingdom in the sky people!! think about it.

Another thing Ill say before the replies come in and this isn't just for atheist but for most people is how people are gauging another mans intelligence or what people "Think" makes a person smart, is good grades, collage degrees, "Titles", spelling etc.  Im here to tell you that is a joke, all of the things I just listed off,no matter how good you are at them, Only means you lack a learning disability you see all normal humans can learn anything they want, so how can one be smart simply because they have learned something. when we all have that ability.
Smart is the inventors and people with the NEW great ideas, people that are having a different perspective than the masses, and if you truly cant see that there is a God then you are Truly a fool.
I tend to see the truth in "reading Between the lines" like science has truly accomplished nothing.

Hi
Well, ain't you impressive.
Congrats, looks like you've got it all figured out.
I'd welcome you to our little band of heathens but, for some strange reason which I can't put my finger on, I don't get the feeling you truly want to be part of it.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Babytooth

Quote from: doorknob on May 05, 2016, 04:48:30 PM
You're judging a group of people you know absolutely nothing about.  And you don't use google? You don't say!

Go educate your self before calling a group of people stupid.

I only need to know that you believe there is no god, that makes you stupid about life it's self. Which is the most important thing in life... You may be a math scholar but that's just study and dedication to learning a certain subject. Any1 can do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 06:36:13 PM
I only need to know that you believe there is no god,
Not believing in a God is not the same thing as believing in no God.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Babytooth

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 05, 2016, 05:16:34 PM
Then stop using that computer you are posting. Stop going to any hospitals when you are sick or get injured. No dentists. Stop using medicine, no vitamins. Nothing of the sort. No ready made clothes or shoes even. Stop using modern transportations like cars, trains, planes...etc. You are not even allowed to use bcycle. Buy a fucking horse or walk. No plumming. No bathroom or toilet. Dig a pit to shit in. No soap or shampoo, cleaning materials or anything to provide hygen is allowed. You are not even allowed to brush your teeth. No television, no cinema. No music or movies. Throw your washers and refrigerator out. Stop using your cell phone. You are not allowed to use electricty at all. Stop buying food...you have to hunt from now on and pick your own vegetables and fruits in nature. No, not buying any seeds, they are all engineered. Grow your own seeds. You are not allowed to use modern tools and devices to hunt either. Go make them. Or use your hands. Also you need to make a shelter to live in, you are not allowed into any building built by engineers.

If you really "tend to see the truth in "reading Between the lines" like science has truly accomplished nothing", then please fuck off and live without its fruits. Be true to yourself. Because I don't care how stupid or brainwashed you are, nobody can claim to be remotely benign being with this level of hypocrisy.

You're really a funny 1. Lol I agree that we would be better off without electricty and GM foods and seeds... Which is why I buy local heirloom seeds for my garden. And your right again when you say hunt for your meat because it's 100x more healthy than eating cows from 1000 miles away who were mistreated and fed bs chemicals. Which is why I prefer to hunt and fish and raise your own meat. Also all the things that you listed off can be made at home easily .

Babytooth

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 05, 2016, 06:34:45 PM
Hi
Well, ain't you impressive.
Congrats, looks like you've got it all figured out.
I'd welcome you to our little band of heathens but, for some strange reason which I can't put my finger on, I don't get the feeling you truly want to be part of it.

Fact.... There is only 1 truth.
And not sure what u mean about your band of heathen lol but you can bet I'm the meanest person on this site. In person you won't say shit to me bro.

Babytooth

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 05, 2016, 06:33:08 PM
But of course.  As you speak it become clearer and clearer!

It should. Since what I said is a true fact ain't it? You're to grounded man. Don't even realise you live in the sky.
Excuse the typos on a mobile now. A shitty 1 lol

doorknob

Hmmm well there is only one truth. That much we can agree on. But is the pot calling the kettle black or what? Calling us dumb because we don't understand god (which is incorrect btw we understand god  quite well) Yet calling a mathematician dumb because you don't understand math.

Well I see what level of intelligence we are dealing with here. No wonder you believe in a mythical being. You barely know how to use logic or do critical thinking.

One last parting query. If you can't measure intelligence by spelling math or science then how do you know that animals aren't intelligent?

Also stop smoking weed before you come to a debate forum thinking you know all see all and are oh so wise. I think it's clouding your judgement.

Babytooth

uote author=doorknob link=topic=10008.msg1130027#msg1130027 date=1462482492]
Either you are a troll or this is your first time trying to make sense. Every thing you just said is your opinion only! provide some evidence then maybe we can have a decent discussion. But I doubt it you seem like you got baked then had this really great idea to explain to us atheists why we are wrong.
[/quote]

Proof is litterly all around you. You just can't see it bro. You yourself is proof. You are supernatural.  But supernatural is a word I hate to use since I understand hardly nothing is  actually supernatural.
But if you want the kind of proof you look for there is plenty of it..even though it's a weaker system. You like odds? Or eye witnesses to what you call supernatural. Heres a fact you can observe through daily life, matter never creates mind only mind can create matter. How do you think this all exist?  There is no beginning without a beginner.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 07:05:11 PM
It should. Since what I said is a true fact ain't it? You're to grounded man. Don't even realise you live in the sky.
Excuse the typos on a mobile now. A shitty 1 lol
Well, of course--everything you said was pure 100% fact!  Anybody can see that!  Yeah--stupid me not realizing I live in the sky!  Boy sure glad you set me straight on just how stupid I am!  Wow!  Good thing for me.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 07:17:52 PM
Either you are a troll or this is your first time trying to make sense. Every thing you just said is your opinion only! provide some evidence then maybe we can have a decent discussion. But I doubt it you seem like you got baked then had this really great idea to explain to us atheists why we are wrong.

Proof is litterly all around you. You just can't see it bro. You yourself is proof. You are supernatural.  But supernatural is a word I hate to use since I understand hardly nothing is  actually supernatural.
But if you want the kind of proof you look for there is plenty of it..even though it's a weaker system. You like odds? Or eye witnesses to what you call supernatural. Heres a fact you can observe through daily life, matter never creates mind only mind can create matter. How do you think this all exist?  There is no beginning without a beginner.
So, you have jack shit for proof. Just hippy-dippy poster babble.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

doorknob

Quote from: Babytooth on May 05, 2016, 07:17:52 PM

wrong again. Matter does create mind. What do you think your brain is made of air? (well in your case ....)

It's made up of neurons which are made of cells which are made of atoms. Thoughts come from the brain. Even your thoughts were created by a brain. A clearly malfunctioning one but one non the less. All those things I mentioned before are matter by scientific definition.

Babytooth

Quote author=doorknob link=topic=10008.msg1130059#msg1130059 date=1462489948]
Hmmm well there is only one truth. That much we can agree on. But is the pot calling the kettle black or what? Calling us dumb because we don't understand god (which is incorrect btw we understand god  quite well) Yet calling a mathematician dumb because you don't understand math.

Well I see what level of intelligence we are dealing with here. No wonder you believe in a mythical being. You barely know how to use logic or do critical thinking.

One last parting query. If you can't measure intelligence by spelling math or science then how do you know that animals aren't intelligent?

Also stop smoking weed before you come to a debate forum thinking you know all see all and are oh so wise. I think it's clouding your judgement.
[/quote]

Lol don't run away. You have misunderstood what I meant I'm not saying a mathmatician is dumb Im saying  just because you completed every damn math course known to man that doesn't make you smart because we all could have dedicated are life to that goal. And accomplished it... That's nothing special. And what's funny and this were I get calling you a fool you said "no wonder you believe in a mythical being"  Hello fool we are all mythical beings