Who won the "Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins" thread

Started by Mr_C, February 13, 2013, 11:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_C

There is going to be a clear winner.  When the posts table is restored, the winner will be revealed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
"Could God build a yacht so big even he could not fill it with bitches?"
-Stephen Colbert

SvZurich

Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

aitm

Me whether you like it or not

[ Post made via Android ]
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

It ought be moi because I broke the 1000 page barrier.

Yours truly,
Me

[ Post made via Android ]
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mr_C

"Could God build a yacht so big even he could not fill it with bitches?"
-Stephen Colbert

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

wolf39us

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "leo"I win !

[ Post made via iPhone ]

YAY Leo!  Way to go!
Of course it was you after all those times you typed "I win".   LOL
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

aitm

Good, now we can have a resolution to not have another one of those threads due to ..er......causing the gotdamn thermo-nuklear meltdown the forum had....so there.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SvZurich

[ Post made via iPhone ]
And now you have achieved your life's potential.  Enjoy the next 60 years of mediocrity!  :D  Congratulations!
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

SGOS

[ Post made via iPhone ]
Due to unforseen circumstances, we have a winner!

Congrats.

Shiranu

You realize the whole reason the forum went down is because I hacked it so Leo won? So really, I won... I just gave the win to Leo. Yeah. 'Cause I am a good guy like that.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

StupidWiz

... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia