Atheistforums

News & General Discussion => News Stories and Current Events => Topic started by: pr126 on June 09, 2018, 01:02:48 AM

Title: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on June 09, 2018, 01:02:48 AM


Onward to Marxist Utopia!

Down with meritocracy, White Males. Hijabs for preschool girls!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ST26l_i9U8
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: PickelledEggs on June 09, 2018, 01:12:47 AM
Do you understand that you are completely unhinged, pr?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on June 09, 2018, 07:06:55 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you understand that you are completely unhinged, pr?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

What about the crackpots who produce these videos?  What about the crackpots who make up Scandinavian governments?

I blame lack of sunlight during Winter.

I preferred the Scandinavians when they were real men, went Berzerker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czn0KFmAmy8

One of my real ancestors on the Scandinavian side, was a character in this TV show

So no to White myth, how about White reality?
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on June 11, 2018, 04:49:16 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you understand that you are completely unhinged, pr?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

No, he doesn't seem to.  He is fine talking about cooking, but the rest of life seems to escape him...
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on June 11, 2018, 05:32:01 AM
These people come up with crazy ideas and I am unhinged?!

Seriously?

They need to be exposed, made a fool of them.
Unless you support that cringeworthy rubbish.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on June 11, 2018, 06:42:43 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These people come up with crazy ideas and I am unhinged?!

Seriously?

They need to be exposed, made a fool of them.
Unless you support that cringeworthy rubbish.

Extreme feminists, marxist or Islamists are ... cringeworthy, not rational.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on June 11, 2018, 06:47:44 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These people come up with crazy ideas and I am unhinged?!

Seriously?

They need to be exposed, made a fool of them.
Unless you support that cringeworthy rubbish.

Well, I do love your cooking posts.  But the political ones don't make a lot of sense sometimes and are therefore hard to reply to.  I mean, sometimes you seem just normally conservative, and sometimes you seem out landishly so.  It makes it hard to know how to reply sometimes...
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: PickelledEggs on June 11, 2018, 09:36:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These people come up with crazy ideas and I am unhinged?!

Seriously?

They need to be exposed, made a fool of them.
Unless you support that cringeworthy rubbish.
A small minority of irrational people are not to be taken seriously, yet you insist they should and you insist that they are a bigger group of people than they are. You are obsessed. You have flung yourself in to a vortex and we've been telling you all of this for years

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on June 11, 2018, 09:42:10 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A small minority of irrational people are not to be taken seriously, yet you insist they should and you insist that they are a bigger group of people than they are. You are obsessed. You have flung yourself in to a vortex and we've been telling you all of this for years

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

And I will add that an atheist is not someone who hates a particular religion, but thinks they are all equally silly and superstitious...  The "equalness" is the key.  They are either all exactly equally silly or one is less so and has to be given some attention (which none should).
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on June 11, 2018, 09:42:46 AM
Quote
A small minority of irrational people are not to be taken seriously, yet you insist they should and you insist that they are a bigger group of people than they are. You are obsessed. You have flung yourself in to a vortex and we've been telling you all of this for years
I disagree.

Hitler's followers were a small minority, how did that turned out?
Lenin's followers were a small minority, how did that turned out?

Never underestimate irrational people just because they are a small minority.
Especially when they crave power.

Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: PickelledEggs on June 11, 2018, 09:45:51 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I disagree.

Hitler's followers were a small minority, how did that turned out?
Lenin's followers were a small minority, how did that turned out?

Never underestimate irrational people just because they are a small minority.
Especially when they crave power.
You tend to believe and put a lot of weight in the extremely irrational people that make these videos, so what does that say about you? Speaking of Hitler and his followers...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on June 11, 2018, 09:49:51 AM
Quote
You tend to believe and put a lot of weight in the extremely irrational people that make these videos, so what does that say about you? Speaking of Hitler and his followers...
Don't forget Lenin and his merry bolsheviks. His ideology murdered 100 million people.

Ignorance is not always bliss.

Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: PickelledEggs on June 11, 2018, 10:25:28 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't forget Lenin and his merry bolsheviks. His ideology murdered 100 million people.

Ignorance is not always bliss.


Yes, Lenin too.

I know about these things, as does the majority.

You have been fallen victim to scare-tactics and have become exponentially more and more irrational. Please start to see this. Thank you
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on June 11, 2018, 12:17:18 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I disagree.

Hitler's followers were a small minority, how did that turned out?
Lenin's followers were a small minority, how did that turned out?

Never underestimate irrational people just because they are a small minority.
Especially when they crave power.

I NEVER underestimate the minority.  After all, that's how Trump became President.  A determined minority of crazed idiots can achieve amazing goals.  But though the race may not always go to the swiftest nor the fight to the strongest, that's the way to bet!
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on June 11, 2018, 01:00:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I NEVER underestimate the minority.  After all, that's how Trump became President.  A determined minority of crazed idiots can achieve amazing goals.  But though the race may not always go to the swiftest nor the fight to the strongest, that's the way to bet!

All candidates start out as a crazy minority of one ;-)
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on June 12, 2018, 01:14:10 AM
PickelledEggs wrote:
Quote
You have been fallen victim to scare-tactics and have become exponentially more and more irrational. Please start to see this. Thank you
I am sorry that reality scares you.

We in Europe haven’t got the luxury to deny reality. We experience it every day.
Consider yourself lucky not having to be part of it.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: PickelledEggs on June 12, 2018, 03:18:55 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
PickelledEggs wrote:I am sorry that reality scares you.

We in Europe haven’t got the luxury to deny reality. We experience it every day.
Consider yourself lucky not having to be part of it.

I'm not scared. I just don't buy in to whatever bullshit you are so eagerly subscribing to.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on June 12, 2018, 04:09:39 AM
Quote
I'm not scared. I just don't buy in to whatever bullshit you are so eagerly subscribing to.
Fair enough.

How is this for "bullshit"? I doubt that you will watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RPoitFQQ8Y
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on June 12, 2018, 06:44:10 AM
No need for Liberals to virtue signal ... they are virtue itself ... and thus beyond any criticism.

The counter-revolution is coming, payback for the 60s and all that followed.  Not a good thing, but thesis produces antithesis produces synthesis ... these Marxists should remember that.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on June 12, 2018, 12:37:13 PM
I think the payback going to be quite a shock for the liberals. Well, actually for everyone.

I urge you to research Agenda 2030 (https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld)  on youtube and see what kind of utopia is in the making.


 
Quote
We are resolved to free the human race from the tyranny of poverty and want and to heal and secure our planet. We are determined to take the bold and transformative steps which are urgently needed to shift the world onto a sustainable and resilient path. As we embark on this collective journey, we pledge that no one will be left behind.

Sounds good, until you read between the lines.

I am sure this will fall on deaf ears and dismissed as a conspiracy theory.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaH2GnA_5vs



Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on June 12, 2018, 12:55:54 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think the payback going to be quite a shock for the liberals. Well, actually for everyone.

Research Agenda 2030 (https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld)  on youtube and see what kind of utopia is in the making.


 
Sounds good, until you read between the lines.

In politics, the reptilians control both sides.  That is a win-win for cold blooded creatures.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: PickelledEggs on June 12, 2018, 04:17:34 PM
Ahhh.... reading between the lines, aka seeing things that aren't even there, but making sure you believe they are

Beautiful
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Johan on June 12, 2018, 04:58:24 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I urge you to research Agenda 2030 (https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld)  on youtube and see what kind of utopia is in the making.

Research. On youtube. That's funny.


Oh wait, you were serious? Oh, that's a shame. That's a real shame.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on June 12, 2018, 07:40:27 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Research. On youtube. That's funny.


Oh wait, you were serious? Oh, that's a shame. That's a real shame.

CNN is the gospel truth .... says atheists.  Didn't I see that at the checkout counter, as a headline in the National Inquirer?
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: PickelledEggs on June 12, 2018, 09:08:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Research. On youtube. That's funny.


Oh wait, you were serious? Oh, that's a shame. That's a real shame.
LOL I was thinking the same thing
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Hakurei Reimu on June 12, 2018, 09:08:59 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I disagree.

Hitler's followers were a small minority, how did that turned out?
Lenin's followers were a small minority, how did that turned out?
David Koresh's followers were a small minority; how did that turn out?

See, the thing about cherry-picking is that it allows you to pick out the few cases where something of consequence happens and ignore the overwhelming majority of all the cases where nothing really of consequence came out of it. That's why it's a fallacy — it's a fallacy of censored data.

You haven't really made any sort of case why Islam should be considered special, or even as much concern as the Christian dominionists who I think pose a more credible threat to democracy and free speech.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: PickelledEggs on June 12, 2018, 11:07:49 PM
Can you do me a favor, pr?

can you research a huge issue with campuses today? It's called bro rape. here is a totally legit news report on it. I know it's true because it's on youtube and I researched it on there. I did my research pr and youre a snowflake if you dont agree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on June 12, 2018, 11:44:11 PM
Hakurei Reimu wrote:
Quote
You haven't really made any sort of case why Islam should be considered special, or even as much concern as the Christian dominionists who I think pose a more credible threat to democracy and free speech.

Well, Islam has done planetwide 33,279 terrorist attacks in the name of Allah since 9/11
Christian Dominionist in the name of Jesus, not that many.

I think that makes Islam special.

I doubt that there are 1.6 billion Christian Dominionist around the world. We would have noticed.

Also, I don't think that the  Dominionist want to subjugate the whole world into slaves of Jesus.
The Muslims would object for a start.

I see you have a bogeyman too. The Dominionist.

Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: PickelledEggs on June 13, 2018, 02:41:45 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hakurei Reimu wrote:
Well, Islam has done planetwide 33,279 terrorist attacks in the name of Allah since 9/11
Christian Dominionist in the name of Jesus, not that many.

I think that makes Islam special.

I doubt that there are 1.6 billion Christian Dominionist around the world. We would have noticed.

Also, I don't think that the  Dominionist want to subjugate the whole world into slaves of Jesus.
The Muslims would object for a start.

I see you have a bogeyman too. The Dominionist.


And in the name of Christianity, more. What is your point?
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on June 13, 2018, 04:22:16 AM
Quote
And in the name of Christianity, more. What is your point?
In the name of Islam  270 million  (https://www.politicalislam.com/tears-of-jihad/) Africans, Christians, Hindus, Buddhist, Jews massacred and hundreds of millions more enslaved.

It is still ongoing today.

That part of Islamic history is taboo in schools.
 Don’t lets forget the Crusades! Which was a response to 400 years of Muslim marauding and conquest.

I know it is not in the curriculum. You could find out for yourself but you could not care less.
Wilfull ignorance and virtue signalling is the proper thing to do.

That is my point.


Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on June 13, 2018, 06:50:33 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And in the name of Christianity, more. What is your point?

In the name of humanity, last 5000 years of history ... so?

Do atheist communist gays think that Muslims are going to give them a pass?  Really?

But yes, there was only one bad German ... Hitler.  Sending Scotland Yard to pick him up was all that was necessary to stop him.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on June 13, 2018, 06:54:49 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In the name of Islam  270 million  (https://www.politicalislam.com/tears-of-jihad/) Africans, Christians, Hindus, Buddhist, Jews massacred and hundreds of millions more enslaved.

It is still ongoing today.

That part of Islamic history is taboo in schools.
 Don’t lets forget the Crusades! Which was a response to 400 years of Muslim marauding and conquest.

I know it is not in the curriculum. You could find out for yourself but you could not care less.
Wilfull ignorance and virtue signalling is the proper thing to do.

That is my point.

Americans are not the same as Europeans.  We think there are no Muslims in the US.  Americans have AR-15 (with large mags and bump stocks) carrying S Baptists hiding under their beds.  Different paranoia for different people.  But it is funny seeing the paranoid call out other paranoids for being fearful of the wrong things.  Like Jewish Hasids and Neo-Nazis trying to share the same convention hall.  Humans consistently misestimate risk.  Both of you are wrong, it is the Bahais I tell you ... never trust pacifists, they are the greatest danger of all!
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Hakurei Reimu on June 13, 2018, 12:02:18 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hakurei Reimu wrote:
Well, Islam has done planetwide 33,279 terrorist attacks in the name of Allah since 9/11
Christian Dominionist in the name of Jesus, not that many.
The terrorists attacks is exactly the reason why fundamentalist islam is not a credible threat. They don't know how to play the game. The dominionists do.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think that makes Islam special.
If you mean "special" as in, "notable in their being high profile," I agree with you. But being high profile and being a credible threat are two different things.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I doubt that there are 1.6 billion Christian Dominionist around the world. We would have noticed.

Also, I don't think that the  Dominionist want to subjugate the whole world into slaves of Jesus.
Which just shows the value of what you think. I've said this before and I'll say it again, if you think that a Christian theocracy is going to be any kinder to you than a Muslim theocracy, then you're only fooling yourself. We have a history of Christian theocracy that tells us otherwise. The only thing you're demonstrating here is your availability heuristic is readily able to come up with examples of Islamic wrongdoing, but not so much Christian wrongdoing, so you think that Christians aren't as big wrongdoers. But that's just a product of your lack of experience. I've pointed out numerous times that Christians do a lot of wrongs not only in the past, but in the present where they hold power.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Muslims would object for a start.
They're already objecting with secular human values, so that's not going to change. On the other hand, the Muslim world should be grateful for those secular human values because it's the only thing that's keeping the western world from rolling over them with sheer military might. We've been treating them with kid gloves for about a century, which would end pretty quick if the dominionists take power.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I see you have a bogeyman too. The Dominionist.
You can take your tu quoque fallacy and shove it. In case you haven't noticed, we have a dominionist as our vice president currently. We're one 70 yo man's heartbeat away from having a dominionist hold the nuclear launch codes for about ~6 gigatons of civilization-ending kaboom. If you don't recognize this basic difference in the positions of Islam and Christian dominionists, then you really do need your head examined.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on June 13, 2018, 12:03:12 PM
I wonder how many here heard about the USA war with the Muslim pirates back in 1805 and 1815?

The Marines Hymn " from the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli".

 First Barbary War (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War)

 Second Barbary War (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Barbary_War)

Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on June 13, 2018, 12:11:29 PM
@ Hakurei Reimu

The only time I have come across  Dominionist was in the novels of Dan Brown.

They do keep a low profile. 
So you reckon that they pose more danger to the world than Islam?
Hard to believe.
 
The dominionist vice president with his finger on the nuclear button? A bit far-fetched.
Another good storyline for Dan Brown perhaps.  Robert Langdon's next assignment.


Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on June 13, 2018, 01:00:38 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wonder how many here heard about the USA war with the Muslim pirates back in 1805 and 1815?

The Marines Hymn " from the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli".

 First Barbary War (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War)

 Second Barbary War (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Barbary_War)

Fake news ;-)
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on June 13, 2018, 01:01:58 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@ Hakurei Reimu

The only time I have come across  Dominionist was in the novels of Dan Brown.

They do keep a low profile. 
So you reckon that they pose more danger to the world than Islam?
Hard to believe.
 
The dominionist vice president with his finger on the nuclear button? A bit far-fetched.
Another good storyline for Dan Brown perhaps.  Robert Langdon's next assignment.

Gay atheists have a reason to feel paranoid, just about anywhere.  African-Americans know how it feels, as do Native Americans and some others.  You can't hide if you look different.  Fortunately most gay atheists don't have that fact stenciled on their foreheads ... but give them time ;-)
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on June 13, 2018, 01:04:20 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fake news ;-)
LOL.


Apropos LOL.

A good friend of mine not quite street smart thought that LOL means Lots of Love.
So she sent a condolence card for a funeral with that as a sign-off.

It was not funny. At first.

Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on June 13, 2018, 01:07:43 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOL.

If it is more than 3 months old, it is old news (if that suites the rhetoric).  And if it is over 300 years old, it is recent news (if that suites the rhetoric).  I think the moderators are fearful of the Internet jihadis (who are all White Southern Baptist males).
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: SGOS on June 13, 2018, 01:21:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wonder how many here heard about the USA war with the Muslim pirates back in 1805 and 1815?

The Marines Hymn " from the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli".

 First Barbary War (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War)

 Second Barbary War (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Barbary_War)
I have a vague recollection the Arab slave trade was marginally connected with the US slave trade.  Was it that the American captains of slaving ships would buy from anyone with a pen full of slaves?  I don't think there was a well formed merchant protocol like ordering 300 slaves from the Acme Slave Corporation of Liberia, and then picking up your order at the dock.  I think it was more like slaving captains visiting usual places where kidnappers and slave drivers brought slaves, and then filling their holds wherever they could be filled.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: PickelledEggs on June 13, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
Who cares about facts when you can burrow your head in the sand like pr is so well versed in doing?
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on June 13, 2018, 01:44:28 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who cares about facts when you can burrow your head in the sand like pr is so well versed in doing?

LOL. Do you have a mirror?
Quit projecting.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: PickelledEggs on June 13, 2018, 01:52:09 PM
You are beyond reason, pr.
you and also slightly Munch. Selective in your facts, selective in your observations, more than most.

There are some people on the left that do that to, yes, but you are doing it pretty heavily.

Talk about projecting... It's almost like you are constantly complaining about a different brand of yourself
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Hakurei Reimu on June 13, 2018, 03:36:51 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@ Hakurei Reimu

The only time I have come across  Dominionist was in the novels of Dan Brown.

They do keep a low profile. 
It's easy to keep a low profile with folks seemingly unwilling to even type "Christian dominionist" into Google. In truth, if asked, a Christian dominionist will tell you that they are dominionist. Even if they don't claim the exact title, their ideology can hardly be distinguished from them.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So you reckon that they pose more danger to the world than Islam?
Hard to believe.
See, you think this makes you sound like a thoughtful, rational individual, when all it does is make you sound like someone who hasn't been paying attention to what's going on around him.

The gulf wars proved to the world how much of a military threat the middle east is NOT. The US rolled over the Iraqi military. The only reason why the native population was able to put up the kind of resistance they could is because we were treating them with kid gloves. The US military was not there to purge Iraq of Islam; part of the mission was to win hearts and minds, to be seen as liberators. If we rolled in with the same attitude that had been in play during most of Christian history, you would have seen a far different outcome.

The only threat that Islam poses to the western world is that of its ideology affecting us, and if they were the only ones with that kind of ideology (like not badmouthing religion), then you would have a point. But they aren't. Christians are champions of playing the victim, trying to get their ideology into the mainstream for decades. Even Islam doesn't have the audacity to claim they are being victimized within their own countries where they are the majority; no, only Christians have that distinction.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The dominionist vice president with his finger on the nuclear button? A bit far-fetched.
You do know what happens to the sitting VP if the sitting POTUS dies or is thrown out of office, right? You do know what kind of arsenal the POTUS has, right? You do know that if the sitting POTUS decides to launch the US nuclear arsenal, literally nobody has the authority to stop him, right?

Of course not. You have your head in the Arabian sands. While IDEs are scary, all the Muslim terrorist attacks have been utter failures, strategically and tactically. All those terrorist attacks haven't destroyed Israel, and indeed, all it seems to do is cause Israel to put the screws on. How is Osama Bin Laden faring? Oh, right, he's dead. Sure, terrorists can scare people for a while, but under no circumstances has a scared enemy ever backed down. Nothing unites a country like an existential threat.

Like I said, they don't know how to play the game.

Dominionists do. They are manifestly playing the game much better.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on June 13, 2018, 07:55:39 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a vague recollection the Arab slave trade was marginally connected with the US slave trade.  Was it that the American captains of slaving ships would buy from anyone with a pen full of slaves?  I don't think there was a well formed merchant protocol like ordering 300 slaves from the Acme Slave Corporation of Liberia, and then picking up your order at the dock.  I think it was more like slaving captains visiting usual places where kidnappers and slave drivers brought slaves, and then filling their holds wherever they could be filled.

It was GB, not the US, who suppressed the slave trade in Africa and the ME.  And they haven't forgiven them for this, yet.  Fortunately SA now calls their slaves, domestic workers under indentured servitude.

Dominionists are nut jobs in Texas ... somewhat like the Mormon polygamists there, and the Branch Davidians.  But if one Muslim is a jihadi, they are all evil.  If one Christian is a Dominionist, then they are all evil.

I happen to agree, given the hypothetical of a sharia regime, even local, in the US, and a dominionist regime, even local, in the US, I would be happy to see the cops kill either group without regret.  Killing people isn't bad, if you kill the correct people.

However, I don't imagine that there will ever be cause to do either in the US.  But I keep an eye out for Bahais.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on June 13, 2018, 11:26:58 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a vague recollection the Arab slave trade was marginally connected with the US slave trade.  Was it that the American captains of slaving ships would buy from anyone with a pen full of slaves?  I don't think there was a well formed merchant protocol like ordering 300 slaves from the Acme Slave Corporation of Liberia, and then picking up your order at the dock.  I think it was more like slaving captains visiting usual places where kidnappers and slave drivers brought slaves, and then filling their holds wherever they could be filled.

Your understanding is generally correct.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on August 23, 2018, 11:03:50 AM
Watch out for front hole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2go6Rs7U2aE
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on August 27, 2018, 10:49:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkWomIGNFPA
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: SGOS on August 27, 2018, 11:12:01 AM
What happened to the 24th, 25th, and 26th of August?
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on August 27, 2018, 11:37:26 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What happened to the 24th, 25th, and 26th of August?
He only posts this on Tuesdays.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on August 27, 2018, 11:40:12 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He only posts this on Tuesdays.

I'm in favor of him missing September...
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on August 27, 2018, 02:06:49 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are beyond reason, pr.
you and also slightly Munch. Selective in your facts, selective in your observations, more than most.

There are some people on the left that do that to, yes, but you are doing it pretty heavily.

Talk about projecting... It's almost like you are constantly complaining about a different brand of yourself

At least pr126 and Munch aren't unpaid trolls for Soros.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Munch on August 27, 2018, 06:21:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkWomIGNFPA

I'll summerize what was in the video incase some here didn't bother to watch it.

1 - A major executive of the BBC has said the company will now look to excluding or removing all white presenters because they feel its time for white people presenting shows is over and only non-white should be seen on tv. pretty fucking racist if you ask me.

2 - English cricket heads want the tropies given out to be made gender neutral,  despite the fact cricket teams are not mixed gender and have mens and womens cricket teams separate from one another. Thankfully cricket fans have pointed out how fucking stupid this is that it isn't person of the match, but man of the match who wins in a mens team.
Also you can't say bats-man or third man anymore, its bats-person and third-person, despite, again, it being gender specific teams.

3 - Conor Daly, the son of Derek Daly, an irish racing driving who raced in the 70s and 80s in formula 1, because of something his father said, before he was born, using a racial slur, has now caused his son, Conor, to have his sponsorship stripped from him. Because his father said the N word back in the 80s, they cut his sons sponsorship..

guilty by association. His father even came out and told the fact it was a completely different context, in a time when people weren't as thin skinned as they are today.

 
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on August 27, 2018, 08:21:50 PM
Lets be truthful here.  Y'all are sociopaths, who hate your parents, if you had them, and by extension hate all your ancestors, except for Neanderthals, because being from Germany they were the original uber-cave-men.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Munch on August 27, 2018, 08:36:35 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lets be truthful here.  Y'all are sociopaths, who hate you parents, if you had them, and by extension hate all your ancestors, except for Neanderthals, because being from Germany they were the original uber-cave-men.

I love my mum, but hated my drunk, useless father. Did love my grand parents though.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on August 27, 2018, 08:41:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love my mum, but hated my drunk, useless father. Did love my grand parents though.

That is why we agree, you weren't raised by wolves.  If you have (or think you had) at least one decent adult in your childhood, you probably won't drive a car into a crowd of pedestrians.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on August 27, 2018, 11:16:08 PM
Straight white males can still apply for a job in the BBC, provided they convert to Islam,
Full beard and kufi are preferred. Adopting an Arabic name will secure employment.
Previous experience not necessary. Training will be given.

 BBC New head of religions is   Fatima Salaria (https://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20170225/281754154095845)




Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on August 28, 2018, 05:58:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Straight white males can still apply for a job in the BBC, provided they convert to Islam,
Full beard and kufi are preferred. Adopting an Arabic name will secure employment.
Previous experience not necessary. Training will be given.

 BBC New head of religions is   Fatima Salaria (https://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20170225/281754154095845)

This is the problem with politics.  Trying to please everyone.  This will not please British Hindus!

Ms Salaria looks like a man ... a two-fer?
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Gawdzilla Sama on August 28, 2018, 06:56:52 AM
So what's the PC term for people who act like SJWs when they're the polar opposite politically?
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on August 28, 2018, 03:55:00 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So what's the PC term for people who act like SJWs when they're the polar opposite politically?

Grifters.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on September 01, 2018, 10:40:07 PM
I'm hoping to hear that some of this stuff about the BBC is intended as humor...  Because it seems too stupid for them otherwise.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on October 15, 2018, 10:55:36 AM
Another helping of crazy in the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ7pqjKXPlQ
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on October 15, 2018, 01:15:37 PM
Now England.  Sweden is its own kind of sauna crazy.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on October 23, 2018, 09:34:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYJXKBeEb2Y
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on October 23, 2018, 12:42:44 PM
And that is why atheists ... should be burnt at the stake?  Why Socrates was guilty as sin?  Exile all the atheists now to a recreation of China under Mao or Russia under Stalin?
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on November 14, 2018, 09:41:13 AM
A European Army against Russia, China, and America.
LOL.
Watch your ass, Yanks.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMdDUOMYjK4
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 12:22:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A European Army against Russia, China, and America.
LOL.
Watch your ass, Yanks.


A European Army?  Against Russian tanks and armies?  Without US support?  Two words - "Maginot Line"...  Without the US, Russia could take all of Europe unless we start WWIII.

But don't get me wrong.  The US needs Europe even if the idiot Trumpster doesn't know it (stupid is what stupid is).  Europe is our best ally and we will be friends again after he gets dumped (ASAP).  We are nearly damn co-equal and even a powerful nation needs friends.

Things will return to normal post-Trump.  It is already starting.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on November 14, 2018, 01:02:16 PM
We should have dumped W Europe in 1946 ... aside from the British unsinkable island, then the British wouldn't have built the Chunnel.  Let the Socialists in W Europe play with Uncle Stalin.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Munch on November 14, 2018, 02:08:21 PM
A grand army that is part of a collective of other countries in that region, to ensure they maintain control of those other countries.

Hmm.. now where have I heard that before..

(https://inkysporran.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/20130628-111655.jpg)

Of Course, The buddha are behind it all!

And now I'm imagining angela merkel as Darth Vader and Macron as the Emperor

We do live in a bizarro world though these days, where people like Donald Trump and Nigel Farage are the more level headed ones, while the ones in political power want to ruin the lives of their own peoples national identity and way of living, while sat atop their ivory tower.
This stopped being about progressivism a long time ago, infact, it was likely never about that with these wankers, they just used progressivism as a front to pull this, saw the opportunity with this mass migration, and made a long term plan to use it.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 02:19:14 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A grand army that is part of a collective of other countries in that region, to ensure they maintain control of those other countries.

Hmm.. now where have I heard that before..

(https://inkysporran.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/20130628-111655.jpg)

Of Course, The buddha are behind it all!

And now I'm imagining angela merkel as Darth Vader and Macron as the Emperor

Right now, Merkel and Macron and May are the people I trust to world order.  Compared to Trump, they are the best the world has to offer.  I will emphasize "right now".
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Munch on November 14, 2018, 02:23:54 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Right now, Merkel and Macron and May are the people I trust to world order.  Compared to Trump, they are the best the world has to offer.  I will emphasize "right now".

are you living in another dimension, did you skip out on landing in bizarros universe?

You do understand that this pull for a european army has been a long time planned thing, and they are using the fact trump as president as a front for why they need it against the U.S, despite the last U.S president being a black democrat for two terms. They wouldn't be claiming that about the U.S if it was in Obama's time, and as such makes their claim for needing it just because trumps in power a very shallow, short sighted message. The U.S isn't like russia or north korea in keeping the same ruler for decades
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 02:49:17 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
are you living in another dimension, did you skip out on landing in bizarros universe?

You do understand that this pull for a european army has been a long time planned thing, and they are using the fact trump as president as a front for why they need it against the U.S, despite the last U.S president being a black democrat for two terms. They wouldn't be claiming that about the U.S if it was in Obama's time, and as such makes their claim for needing it just because trumps in power a very shallow, short sighted message. The U.S isn't like russia or north korea in keeping the same ruler for decades

I am surprised at you, Munch.  First, there is no such thing as a European Army.  Second, if there was one, irt couldn't stand against the Russian Army.  Third, the reference to Obama being a "black democrat" as a cause for any action is both insulting and irrelevant. 

I look standard English.  Yet DNA tests revealed (just recently) that I am mostly French and Viking Norman French with some Scots mixed in, almost no real Anglo-Saxon English.  Obama is half white (mother) and half black (father).  And given that his father was "in absentia" for his upbringing you still call him "black"? 

Is that the "one tainted gene" to you?  Get real.  We are all the same species and "race" is just a fiction of skin adaptability to sunlight exposure.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: drunkenshoe on November 14, 2018, 02:50:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...Even Islam doesn't have the audacity to claim they are being victimized within their own countries where they are the majority; no, only Christians have that distinction. ...

This is exactly what they have been doing in Turkey. That's how they came to power in the first place. Their propaganda has always been that the Westernised culture, secular citizens and their life style were victimising them since the fall of the empire and destroy their culture. Because the founder of the republic abolished caliphacy and sultanate. Changed the culture according the Western culture. The law, socal life, dressing code...everything.

They raised an unbelievably vicious generation slowly, sizzling. It's a vendetta here. In the end, if you haven't adapted you were a second class citizen. Head scarf was banned in univs. People with religious attire wasn't allowed to work as public servants. Of course so many bad policies at work too. 

You know the general hypocrisy of religious masses. The beef has always been the same. Still today the most common fight is between the secular and the religious that seculars attacking them because they live with every kind of technology/medicine, means of civilisation West provided them and then complain about it destroying their culture,lol. Usually, they just translate or modify from Christian victimhood bullshit about everything you can think, but contrary to their lot, seculars understand English far more in numbers than them. So it is easy for them to track. But they are leaving the country. 

The last years, something started they haven't expected. Whatever they tried to do to transform the society into what they want, it back fired. Because people who identified themselves as muslims before, but secular in life style started to embrace budhism, deism, agnosticism and even straight atheism.

And this started the same victim games being played over here. Exported.

(It's weird. I know people like that myself. Just 10 years ago these people didn't know what do those terms even mean. They didn't even care about it. And of course a huge amount of energy sending people. Any kind of self help. Anything you can think of.)
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Shiranu on November 14, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

Edit - In regards to the  European army...

Yes, how dare an economic and social coalition want to establish a unified military entity to protect their interests and create a deterrence from other powers just walking all over them and getting whatever they want. What an absolutely insane concept! Alliances between different countries? Never happened in human history, I tell ya!

The simple truth is that Europe can no longer rely on the United States to provide military support if they were to require it. Trump has made it abundantly clear that his policy is, "America first". It's not about defeating the enemy... we live in the age of nuclear weapons, that concept died years ago. Instead the purpose of an army is to make sure conquering a nation would cost more than it's worth. A unified European army would make Europe too much trouble to be worth it.

It's also funny to me that people who scream about how European culture needs to be protected are opposed to European cultures unifying to protect it. Ideological consistency is clearly not some people's strong suit.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 03:20:35 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just wanted to say I love your Solonge avatar...
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Munch on November 14, 2018, 03:46:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am surprised at you, Munch.  First, there is no such thing as a European Army.

Indeed, they haven't made it yet, but their the ones who said it.

Quote
Second, if there was one, irt couldn't stand against the Russian Army
.
Well then it makes them look pretty stupid then claiming they would it they can't defend against one threat they named.

 
Quote
Third, the reference to Obama being a "black democrat" as a cause for any action is both insulting and irrelevant. 

Yeah you missed the context there, that was in regard to Merkel and Macron claiming to be progressives, so they wouldn't have dared claim the US was a threat while a coloured guy was in power.

Quote
I look standard English.  Yet DNA tests revealed (just recently) that I am mostly French and Viking Norman French with some Scots mixed in, almost no real Anglo-Saxon English. 

*shrug* while I'm descended from French royalty. Doesn't mean anything in today's climate of else i'd be rich.

Quote
Obama is half white (mother) and half black (father).  And given that his father was "in absentia" for his upbringing you still call him "black"? 

So what made up ethnicity Is he then. I thought today's sjw culture wanted to fizzle out whiteness altogether.

Quote
Is that the "one tainted gene" to you?  Get real.  We are all the same species and "race" is just a fiction of skin adaptability to sunlight exposure.

Your still digging that hope bro. Doesn't matter what skin colour he was, but to people like macron and merkel, they saw his skin colour as what mattered, so wouldn't have dared claim the US a threat while someone of colour was in charge.

And btw, since you were wanting to share your herritage, why is it you don't find it disgraceful people like them two prepared to destroyed the national identity of your own ancestors?
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: drunkenshoe on November 14, 2018, 03:55:57 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just wanted to say I love your Solonge avatar...
I have no idea what does that mean, lol.  But thanks.

SM-A500F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Shiranu on November 14, 2018, 04:04:23 PM
Quote
Your still digging that hope bro. Doesn't matter what skin colour he was, but to people like macron and merkel, they saw his skin colour as what mattered, so wouldn't have dared claim the US a threat while someone of colour was in charge.

(https://media.giphy.com/media/1zSz5MVw4zKg0/giphy.gif)

That's a hard oopf right there, chief. Best to stop digging while your ahead lol.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 04:08:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have no idea what does that mean, lol.  But thanks.

SM-A500F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Your avatar is Solange the cat in 9 Chickweed Lane comics.  https://www.gocomics.com/9chickweedlane

Sorry, I assumed it was deliberate.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: drunkenshoe on November 14, 2018, 04:12:05 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Your avatar is Solange the cat in 9 Chickweed Lane comics.  https://www.gocomics.com/9chickweedlane

Sorry, I assumed it was deliberate.
Oh thanks!  It was a random find and there were a few others. I couldn't find it again. 

SM-A500F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 04:23:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh thanks!  It was a random find and there were a few others. I couldn't find it again. 

SM-A500F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Well, then it was a very inspired "random find" and I will think of "Hallmarks Of Felinity" every time I see it.  I DO like cats...  Actually I originally typed "I'm a lover of cats" but the way things are around here, that might have been taken a bit wrong.  *Ahem*

Fudd's 3rd Law of discussion boards:  "Anything that CAN be taken wrong, will".

Fudd's 5th Corollary:  "And with a vengeance"...
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Munch on November 14, 2018, 04:25:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(https://media.giphy.com/media/1zSz5MVw4zKg0/giphy.gif)

That's a hard oopf right there, chief. Best to stop digging while your ahead lol.

Have you managed to think of the US after trump? Or is that bubble to enticing to pop yet.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 04:37:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have you managed to think of the US after trump? Or is that bubble to enticing to pop yet.

I've been imagining the entire WORLD without Trump ever since he went down that escalator in 2014!  But 2020 is a good time to think of for now.  With about a dozen of his cohorts in jail and a couple of family members too.

I don't have to chant "Lock them up".  The legal system will take care of that for me.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Shiranu on November 14, 2018, 04:47:24 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have you managed to think of the US after trump? Or is that bubble to enticing to pop yet.

Irrelevant to the fact you were the one who brought up the fact that Obama is half-black, then when asked about it got defensive and insisted it's everyone else who cares about his race and not you.

Cavebear asked it, and it is a simple question; why was Obama's ethnicity relevant? If it's because Marcon and Merkel as you state wouldn't call him out because he was black (and thus only are brave enough to call out Trump because he is white) then provide evidence for that, because that is an extremely bold claim.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 05:38:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Indeed, they haven't made it yet, but their the ones who said it.
.
Well then it makes them look pretty stupid then claiming they would it they can't defend against one threat they named.

 
Yeah you missed the context there, that was in regard to Merkel and Macron claiming to be progressives, so they wouldn't have dared claim the US was a threat while a coloured guy was in power.

*shrug* while I'm descended from French royalty. Doesn't mean anything in today's climate of else i'd be rich.

So what made up ethnicity Is he then. I thought today's sjw culture wanted to fizzle out whiteness altogether.

Your still digging that hope bro. Doesn't matter what skin colour he was, but to people like macron and merkel, they saw his skin colour as what mattered, so wouldn't have dared claim the US a threat while someone of colour was in charge.

And btw, since you were wanting to share your herritage, why is it you don't find it disgraceful people like them two prepared to destroyed the national identity of your own ancestors?

I missed your post while discussing Solange.  I regret that.

I remain surprised at your response.  I will not attempt to defend it in any way.  I can usually understand where someone is coming from and at least grasp the underlying idea.  Not now.

What you said is classically racist.  You suggested that the color of a person's skin, meaningless as it is in evolutionary terms, is  judgement of human ability, respect and talent.  I will not abide by that. 

I could have ignored that, but the last sentence of your post forbids ignoring.  You said, and I quote, "since you were wanting to share your herritage, why is it you don't find it disgraceful people like them two prepared to destroyed the national identity of your own ancestors "

That was offensive to all thinking people.  But let's get down to the heart of the matter.  "people like them two prepared to destroyed the national identity of your own ancestors"

"them two"

In all of human history, more misery, cruelty, and pain have been caused by "them, they, those people" than all the illnesses in the world.   We can count sicknesses.  We can count the dead in wars.  What we can't count is the simple pain caused by "THEM".  It is outcasting other humans and denying their existence. It is outcasting children, adults and those who need help from others of US. 

"them two" ...  "them two" who?  Who are you hating, Munch?  Who is the "them"?

I can't continue...



Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 05:40:46 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Irrelevant to the fact you were the one who brought up the fact that Obama is half-black, then when asked about it got defensive and insisted it's everyone else who cares about his race and not you.

Cavebear asked it, and it is a simple question; why was Obama's ethnicity relevant? If it's because Marcon and Merkel as you state wouldn't call him out because he was black (and thus only are brave enough to call out Trump because he is white) then provide evidence for that, because that is an extremely bold claim.

Wow!
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Munch on November 14, 2018, 06:19:35 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Irrelevant to the fact you were the one who brought up the fact that Obama is half-black, then when asked about it got defensive and insisted it's everyone else who cares about his race and not you.

Cavebear asked it, and it is a simple question; why was Obama's ethnicity relevant? If it's because Marcon and Merkel as you state wouldn't call him out because he was black (and thus only are brave enough to call out Trump because he is white) then provide evidence for that, because that is an extremely bold claim.

again, missing the context. I referred to him being black in satirical context to how it would matter more to someone like macron and merkel, so they don't offend their progression points by declaring a country lead by a man of color so be a threat, unlike now they can say it because its trump.

Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Munch on November 14, 2018, 06:31:18 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I remain surprised at your response.  I will not attempt to defend it in any way.  I can usually understand where someone is coming from and at least grasp the underlying idea.  Not now.

I get context is something hard to put across in words if using satire or mocking someone since expression doesn't factor in.

Quote
What you said is classically racist.  You suggested that the color of a person's skin, meaningless as it is in evolutionary terms, is  judgement of human ability, respect and talent.  I will not abide by that. 

And you don't think it such a thing doesn't apply today? Oh I'm not talking in terms of people being racist in a classical way as you say, I mean in the sense of people putting more value in a person because their are of a certain skin color, creating an automatic defense around that person by those who can only regard them by their skin. You might not want to think of it, but some of the most progressive people today are racist, on another level.

Quote
I could have ignored that, but the last sentence of your post forbids ignoring.  You said, and I quote, "since you were wanting to share your herritage, why is it you don't find it disgraceful people like them two prepared to destroyed the national identity of your own ancestors "

That was offensive to all thinking people.  But let's get down to the heart of the matter.  "people like them two prepared to destroyed the national identity of your own ancestors"

"them two"[/quote]

oh please. Every day on these forums I see people like yourself and Shiranu saying how bad all republicans are, so don't play high and mighty moral crusader with me, you look down on people just as much based on their political leaning, that just means your a human on the ground like the rest of us.

I referred to two politicians I find abhorrent, you talk about politicians you find abhorrent. Roundabouts and swings.


Quote
In all of human history, more misery, cruelty, and pain have been caused by "them, they, those people" than all the illnesses in the world.   We can count sicknesses.  We can count the dead in wars.  What we can't count is the simple pain caused by "THEM".  It is outcasting other humans and denying their existence. It is outcasting children, adults and those who need help from others of US. 

"them two" ...  "them two" who?  Who are you hating, Munch?  Who is the "them"?

You seriously missed out what I said there didn't you. Let me use pictures to show you.

(https://www.channelnewsasia.com/image/10919318/16x9/738/415/75bc252143fe2d842d094d28f8b9356d/AN/german-chancellor-angela-merkel-and-french-president-emmanuel-macron-hold-hands-after-leaving--books-at-the-peace-library-at-the-paris-peace-forum-1.jpg)

that make it easier?

Quote
I can't continue...

I'm sure your find a way, I have faith in you.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Shiranu on November 14, 2018, 07:41:03 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
again, missing the context. I referred to him being black in satirical context to how it would matter more to someone like macron and merkel, so they don't offend their progression points by declaring a country lead by a man of color so be a threat, unlike now they can say it because its trump.



It seems to me you are making your context quite clear; you believe that Marcon and Merkel would not criticise Obama because he is of African decent. After all, that is what you have stated multiple times now.

So tell me, what context am I missing? You are the one now who has made multiple accusations that the primary factor in this equation is Obama's ethnicity.

Obama didn't say, "America first" and declare himself a nationalist. Obama didn't threaten and enact trade tariffs against our allies. Obama wasn't accused of (rightly or wrongly) being cozy with the Russians. Obama didn't criticize NATO, nor did he badmouth his allies when he visited their countries.

There are a hundred logical reasons as to why the French and Germans would be hesitant to trust America under Trump's leadership, as to why they would want to start securing European interests incase America flakes out, and none of them have anything to do with the colour of Obama or Trump's skin. You are the only one who is continuing to bring race into this without providing any actual reason for it.

You are making the claim that Markel and Marcon are only attacking Trump because, at the core of your argument, they (or their constituents in France or Germany) are racist, that Obama's race is why he got "special treatment". Provide some evidence for that claim.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Shiranu on November 14, 2018, 07:45:13 PM
Quote
I get context is something hard to put across in words if using satire or mocking someone since expression doesn't factor in.

"Satire" is not some magical word that changes what you said or absolves you of backing it up. You are making a claim that Markel and Marcon would not criticise Obama because of his race... regardless of if you said that deadpan, with a smile, while crying, mockingly, that is a claim that requires significant evidence and explanation.

Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on November 14, 2018, 08:24:06 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A grand army that is part of a collective of other countries in that region, to ensure they maintain control of those other countries.

Hmm.. now where have I heard that before..

(https://inkysporran.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/20130628-111655.jpg)

Of Course, The buddha are behind it all!

And now I'm imagining angela merkel as Darth Vader and Macron as the Emperor

We do live in a bizarro world though these days, where people like Donald Trump and Nigel Farage are the more level headed ones, while the ones in political power want to ruin the lives of their own peoples national identity and way of living, while sat atop their ivory tower.
This stopped being about progressivism a long time ago, infact, it was likely never about that with these wankers, they just used progressivism as a front to pull this, saw the opportunity with this mass migration, and made a long term plan to use it.

The unmarked black UN helicopters have to be tried in Europe first, before America.  That and "chem trails".
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on November 14, 2018, 08:31:00 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
are you living in another dimension, did you skip out on landing in bizarros universe?

You do understand that this pull for a european army has been a long time planned thing, and they are using the fact trump as president as a front for why they need it against the U.S, despite the last U.S president being a black democrat for two terms. They wouldn't be claiming that about the U.S if it was in Obama's time, and as such makes their claim for needing it just because trumps in power a very shallow, short sighted message. The U.S isn't like russia or north korea in keeping the same ruler for decades

Time to replay this classic ... maybe best of several versions ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3X8KTIWRa4
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on November 14, 2018, 08:35:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been imagining the entire WORLD without Trump ever since he went down that escalator in 2014!  But 2020 is a good time to think of for now.  With about a dozen of his cohorts in jail and a couple of family members too.

I don't have to chant "Lock them up".  The legal system will take care of that for me.

Same way I feel about Clinton (when in office or running for office).  Otherwise irrelevant (worse than hell for her, she has to run again or die).
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on November 14, 2018, 08:37:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Irrelevant to the fact you were the one who brought up the fact that Obama is half-black, then when asked about it got defensive and insisted it's everyone else who cares about his race and not you.

Cavebear asked it, and it is a simple question; why was Obama's ethnicity relevant? If it's because Marcon and Merkel as you state wouldn't call him out because he was black (and thus only are brave enough to call out Trump because he is white) then provide evidence for that, because that is an extremely bold claim.

Obama was a dark horse Republican ... literally ;-)  Otherwise I wouldn't have voted for him twice.  Sorry he wasn't able to kill more 3rd World people on his watch (sarc).
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on November 14, 2018, 08:44:09 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It seems to me you are making your context quite clear; you believe that Marcon and Merkel would not criticise Obama because he is of African decent. After all, that is what you have stated multiple times now.

So tell me, what context am I missing? You are the one now who has made multiple accusations that the primary factor in this equation is Obama's ethnicity.

Obama didn't say, "America first" and declare himself a nationalist. Obama didn't threaten and enact trade tariffs against our allies. Obama wasn't accused of (rightly or wrongly) being cozy with the Russians. Obama didn't criticize NATO, nor did he badmouth his allies when he visited their countries.

There are a hundred logical reasons as to why the French and Germans would be hesitant to trust America under Trump's leadership, as to why they would want to start securing European interests incase America flakes out, and none of them have anything to do with the colour of Obama or Trump's skin. You are the only one who is continuing to bring race into this without providing any actual reason for it.

You are making the claim that Markel and Marcon are only attacking Trump because, at the core of your argument, they (or their constituents in France or Germany) are racist, that Obama's race is why he got "special treatment". Provide some evidence for that claim.

http://afropunk.com/2018/07/france-only-likes-black-people-when-they-win/

Everyone likes a winner, unless they are Jewish.  To Europeans we were a threat when we were losers, and an even bigger threat when we were winners (see Rothschild).

Don't worry, all the European troops will be German speaking ;-))
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Shiranu on November 15, 2018, 01:32:19 AM
I do want to clarify one thing, because I feel like it might be coming off this way when it's not what I mean...

I am in no way accusing you of being racist, or even necessarily holding a racist position; I get where you are coming from and there certainly are segments of progressive society that would value Obama more simply because he is black and that isn't necessarily a good thing (though I would argue it's not an inherently bad thing either, representation is important and should be recognized... just not taken overboard). I also do not know French and German politics as well as I do American, so I can only say this as someone on the outside looking in.

The problem is that we have very concrete reasons as to why the French and Germans would not trust Trump, and I have listed several of those above. I just watched an interview from a few days ago with Macron (I think I have been fucking his name up all thread now...), and while he was critical of many Trumpian politics, he was also quick to point out that when they can work together he has no problems with it, and has infact tried very hard to work with him.*

I just dont see where race plays a major factor in this. If Trump and Obama had even remotely similar policies, then I might even be inclined to agree that it could be, but the simple fact is that Trumpian and Obama's politics were almost polar opposite in regards to foreign affairs, and that is going to thus impact how foreign nations interact with us and how they interact and discuss with the president.



*I will actually go ahead and post the interview because I found a bit of it interesting, where he addresses that globalism for globalisms sake is not a good thing, because I feel like alot of people, on both sides, talk about that issue without actually hearing any of the major players talk about it. That is around 2:30 or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epb5RwLXA8U (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epb5RwLXA8U)
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on November 15, 2018, 02:43:25 AM
Quote
Don't worry, all the European troops will be German speaking ;-))
Deja vu 1933. Time to invade Poland. Again.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on November 15, 2018, 06:19:55 AM
Shiranu - yes, Macron is President of France.  Not a trivial thing.  And they always have their unique POV.  But ultimately his problem with Trump is the same as yours and many others ... Trump is gauche.  The same reason I didn't vote for Trump.  I at least expect someone who can act like a gentleman or lady (both Clintons fail at this).  The rest is mocking them, the Germans and French.  Trump is merely voicing what millions of Americans have been saying about Nato since DeGaulle resumed leadership of France in 1958 until he was forced to resign win 1969.  The CIA may have been involved in the attempt to assassinate him in 1962 (Day of the Jackal).  The US and Canada had many problems with Gaullism in the 1960s.  France meanwhile has been very militarily active directly and indirectly since 1960.  France and Italy were probably the leads pushing for the destabilization of Libya.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on November 17, 2018, 02:40:16 AM
To avoid misunderstanding sarcasm , I will not be responding to any posts here directly.

What seems obvious to me is that mild suggestions by Obama about racial relations in the US are treated as equal to outright and directly crude and racist statements by Trump.  The same with gender insults. 

Hillary Clinton rallies did not involve chants of "Lock Him Up", "Beat Up Those Protestors and I'll pay your legal fees", or suggest the US was on a downturn because of illegal immigrants falsely voting. 

A mistake that too many people make is "false equivalences".  That demonstrates a lack of intelligent thinking.  Those false equivalences were almost entirely (see any fact-checker in a major newspaper) on the Trump side.

It's his game, his strategy, and his talent.  And that is not a good thing.  It shows a failure of ethics, a lack of rational thought, and a pandering to the lowest elements of the voting public.

A decent person would not engage in such tactics.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on November 17, 2018, 06:56:08 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To avoid misunderstanding sarcasm , I will not be responding to any posts here directly.

What seems obvious to me is that mild suggestions by Obama about racial relations in the US are treated as equal to outright and directly crude and racist statements by Trump.  The same with gender insults. 

Hillary Clinton rallies did not involve chants of "Lock Him Up", "Beat Up Those Protestors and I'll pay your legal fees", or suggest the US was on a downturn because of illegal immigrants falsely voting. 

A mistake that too many people make is "false equivalences".  That demonstrates a lack of intelligent thinking.  Those false equivalences were almost entirely (see any fact-checker in a major newspaper) on the Trump side.

It's his game, his strategy, and his talent.  And that is not a good thing.  It shows a failure of ethics, a lack of rational thought, and a pandering to the lowest elements of the voting public.

A decent person would not engage in such tactics.

Politicians aren't decent people.  They are front men for mafiosi.  You were fooled by well speaking candidates ... you probably buy every used car presented to you too.  One thing I like about Trump ... nobody likes him.  I wish every politician was like that, not a smooth talking Satan like you love.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Cavebear on November 24, 2018, 04:47:24 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Politicians aren't decent people.  They are front men for mafiosi.  You were fooled by well speaking candidates ... you probably buy every used car presented to you too.  One thing I like about Trump ... nobody likes him.  I wish every politician was like that, not a smooth talking Satan like you love.

My current car (a 2005 Toyota Highlander I bought near cost) is 13 years old and running well.  I never am a sucker to salesmen of any sort, I don't even bother to answer the phone most days (when I do, I play mind-games with the sales-idiots). 

Some politicians ARE decent people.  They get involved to get things done.  Obama, for example, didn't start doing community activism work hoping he would be President some day.

I've known a "couple" of them and they are driven to fix things.  As am I.  I would be one of them, but I just can't ask for money.  Also, being an atheist DOES have some political drawbacks...

Hey, send me a dollar?

See?  No knack...
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on November 24, 2018, 10:37:46 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My current car (a 2005 Toyota Highlander I bought near cost) is 13 years old and running well.  I never am a sucker to salesmen of any sort, I don't even bother to answer the phone most days (when I do, I play mind-games with the sales-idiots). 

Some politicians ARE decent people.  They get involved to get things done.  Obama, for example, didn't start doing community activism work hoping he would be President some day.

I've known a "couple" of them and they are driven to fix things.  As am I.  I would be one of them, but I just can't ask for money.  Also, being an atheist DOES have some political drawbacks...

Hey, send me a dollar?

See?  No knack...

See ... decent politicians hire poly-sci majors.  Self interest much?  I work for the government, but not because I believe its BS.  I know where my money is coming from.
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: pr126 on January 03, 2019, 09:52:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKZ6HTvKgU0
Title: Re: How is this a thing?
Post by: Baruch on January 03, 2019, 01:11:49 PM
Microaggressions in medicine?  Really?  So when the surgeon cuts you open, then Appendices Matter will swing in and protest this?

Medicine physical or chemical, is designed to hurt you, though for a larger benefit.

And of course doctors and nurses are all rapists and racists, right?